SMH interpretation vs Telegraph.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Technical Coach said:
Funny how people here can see the gutter journalism emanating from this right wing pathetic paper when it comes to Manly but still allow their opinions to be brainwashed in other aspects of life from print and radio shock jocks.

Educate yourself and both sides of the political brain(yes that means lefties too) then come to a balanced point of view not just in politics but in other aspects of business and life.

How many people here stopped purchasing The Telegraph from the Super League war yet now own Foxtel?

Well if you want to watch Manly games you need pay TV. In this country you have 2 choices. Foxtel or Foxtel.

Technical Coach said:
Funny how people here can see the gutter journalism emanating from this right wing pathetic paper when it comes to Manly but still allow their opinions to be brainwashed in other aspects of life from print and radio shock jocks.

Educate yourself and both sides of the political brain(yes that means lefties too) then come to a balanced point of view not just in politics but in other aspects of business and life.

How many people here stopped purchasing The Telegraph from the Super League war yet now own Foxtel?
so you wont be watching Manly in rounds
then it seems

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Technical Coach said:

then it seems
Depending on how the roll out the mobile packages people could dump foxtel. I know I'm going to consider it.

RL Gronk said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Technical Coach said:

then it seems
Depending on how the nrl and telstra roll out the mobile packages people could dump foxtel. I know I'm going to consider it.

mickqld said:
Technical Coach said:

Well if you want to watch Manly games you need pay TV. In this country you have 2 choices. Foxtel or Foxtel.

So don't pay and watch a replay 24hrs later, yes Telstra is probably in some ways close to Foxtel but at least i'm not paying them a cent(well until advertising revenue on Telstra starts to blur the line in relation to free content)

Two Games on Friday and one on Sunday is enough does not have to be Manly all the time live or near enough to live.

castle eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
I have had the tele home delivered since Adam was a boy however this is the last straw. I will b canceling ASAP and subscribing to the herald

i'd do the same if only the smh was the same size as the tele- i take my paper to work & i'd piss-off the rest of the blokes at the table if i tried to open the herald up onto the table

Yes the size of the herald is an issue

The Herald sports lift out is the same size as the Telegraph

Just a thought the SMH journo is the same one that wrote Des was definitely staying on the same day he left after the Tele kept saying he was leaving. Hopefully the club extend Jamie for 2-3 years and stop this rumour crap.

TC doesn't care about watching manly live on Fox because he's not actually a manly fan.

Roger said:
Just a thought the SMH journo is the same one that wrote Des was definitely staying on the same day he left after the Tele kept saying he was leaving. Hopefully the club extend Jamie for 2-3 years and stop this rumour crap.

Yes but the same journo told us the story of the des files and the emails that proved that des was having us all on.

Technical Coach said:
mickqld said:
Technical Coach said:

So don't pay and watch a replay 24hrs later, yes Telstra is probably in some ways close to Foxtel but at least i'm not paying them a cent(well until advertising revenue on Telstra starts to blur the line in relation to free content)

Two Games on Friday and one on Sunday is enough does not have to be Manly all the time live or near enough to live.

Yeah I'd much rather watch Broncos every Fri night then sit up till midnight watching the Dogs,Souffs,Tigers than watch a Manly game that's why I'm on the Silvertails forum every day.

Chip and Chase said:
TC doesn't care about watching manly live on Fox because he's not actually a manly fan.

I'm not a fan, news to me.

I know i missed the initiation ceremony which involved a long conga line some face painting, waving kids flags, doing the Eagle Rock and chanting the overly creative "Manly clap clap clap" from the 70's but is this the only way to be a "true fan"

I do agree watching the Broncos every Fri night is boring as hell which i barely do anyway but i would prefer to not have my money in Ruperts pockets even if it means missing out on live Manly games.

Comparing the DT to the SMH is like comparing fact to fiction. Or the same as comparing science to the bible.

Never had foxtel and got rid of telstra as well during the super league war. Some things die hard up this way. If I can't watch them in person, I don't really care if I catch them on TV.

Buying the Telegraph is like standing on a hilltop and announcing to the world that you can't think for yourself.

Technical Coach said:

well, techman...can't say i'd subscribe to the SMH for it's leftie dribble either, only for the sports section. unfortunately, you can't buy just one part of the paper at the news stand...i agree that rothfield is a total gumbo, should be sacked and go get a job at *news of the world*. but i heard that one went down.

anyway, whether right or left, straight down the middle or just downright backward...GO MANLY!!!!

If SMH is 'leftie' then Bronwyn Bishop is a communist. Its just that the Telegraph is so right wing, its hard to see where the centre is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7