SMH column rips into "thuggish misconduct", Toovey & Manly players!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This might not be popular but he toughest team wins the grand final most years.

The teams that smash their opposition are always the best. Its not always bootlace tackles and handshakes.

Harden up its rugby league on ballet.

bob dylan said:
This might not be popular but he toughest team wins the grand final most years.

The teams that smash their opposition are always the best. Its not always bootlace tackles and handshakes.

Harden up its rugby league on ballet.

Exactly! League is a brutal sport, a war of attrition. The clown who wrote this must have had his eyes closed when he supposedly watched Newtown games.

NRL is cleaner that it's ever been.

MadMarcus said:
You're right bones. Tooves should put this one up on the dressing room wall.

Prap 2V told him what to write, so that he COULD put it up on the dressing room wall.

Yes, the last time we were 'so appalling' was the week after the Vs Scrotum "DonnyBrookvale". (Manly 18, Scum 6)

And did we win the premiership that year ?

Over the top now. They've put it on the front page http://www.smh.com.au/

inglis300-300x370.jpg

Man who should be blamed
Comment: Greg Inglis was targeted by Manly in acts of cynical violence. But there's one person at the centre of it that has not faced the music.

I sure hope that it isn't a big bad thugish Manly player ripping away Gweg's wittle bandwages. :p

Paul Sheehan's hidden agenda is that he is a big rugby supporter and likes to portray rugby league as a violent game - and he has history.

In 2008 he wrote a piece about Paul Gallen and how he should be charged with assault and sent to jail for a tackle he did on Anthony Laffranchi. See here http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/rotten-shark-should-be-jailed/2008/04/06/1207420195784.html

Wow. That article was good enough to be in the Daily Bum-Fodder. I hope poor little Greg's halo didn't get too dirty during the game...

Saw the pic of Inglis and the headline "man who should be blamed" and I thought finally somebody is telling it like it is!!

Hamster Huey said:
Irony - Manly fans bagging a journo for his right-leaning attitude, when their team is smack bang in the middle of a right-leaning community...and the story doesn't even go into the journos politics!!!

Are some of you so bereft of insults for a crap journo writing a crap piece, that you need to rely on the left/right dig?!?!? Did any of you feel the need to rip into Jacqueline Magney's left-leaning political stance, when ripping her stories about the Brett Stewart case?

No wonder political debate in this country has gone down the gurglar, when people can only see through one eye, or the other; even drawing reference where there is no connection.

Gurgler ;)

Masked Eagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
Irony - Manly fans bagging a journo for his right-leaning attitude, when their team is smack bang in the middle of a right-leaning community...and the story doesn't even go into the journos politics!!!

Are some of you so bereft of insults for a crap journo writing a crap piece, that you need to rely on the left/right dig?!?!? Did any of you feel the need to rip into Jacqueline Magney's left-leaning political stance, when ripping her stories about the Brett Stewart case?

No wonder political debate in this country has gone down the gurglar, when people can only see through one eye, or the other; even drawing reference where there is no connection.

No political bias from me. The article is just crap.

Exactly. It needs nothing additional on the background of the journo for us to assess the effort as nothing short of uneducated, ill-informed and biased.

Has anybody seen Bourbon Becky and Sheehan in the same room?

Didn't Inglis have his head bandaged before the game even started? I'm sure that's how he took to the field. They might have re-applied it, but still.

mozgrame said:
Hamster Huey said:

Gurgler ;)

:D You say tomato and I say tomato...

niccipops said:
undefined

Internet conked this morning mid post. That word wasn't even in the post. The featured article will satisfy the morons. That GI can be painted as a helpless victim astounds me. On Smh league page there's a Gus video questioning whether Inglis's style of play leads him to be the victim of these tackles. Haven't been able to get it to work but it might be worth a look.

Moondog said:
I feel we should leave the Nazi party out of this.
Or bring it in. Always funny watching HH desperately defending anything right wing while claiming he's apolitical.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8