Slimey fans nicknamed Hoppa Jnr - Floppa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
cherry_poppins said:
Jerry1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
bones said:
No different to the bagging Jamie Lyon copped from some Manly fans during his 1st year here.

Exactly, Orford another prime example of that. And all the Dropmough rubbish too

Orford deserved it.

Was way better than the douche who replaced him

Which one of the SOO halves are you talking about there ?? Hodkinson or DCE ? Orford was past his best in 2009 and his time was up.

His time was up! Yeah see how highly raiders fans hold orford

Don't quite know how the Hoppa Jrn thread became the anti-Orford rant, but I agree that Hoppa Jrn was disappointing last season in the few games I saw him play. But he'd certainly be in my Manly backline on the wing instead of Jorge, who needs to reinvent himself as a forward, imo.

The Who said:
Don't quite know how the Hoppa Jrn thread became the anti-Orford rant, but I agree that Hoppa Jrn was disappointing last season in the few games I saw him play. But he'd certainly be in my Manly backline on the wing instead of Jorge, who needs to reinvent himself as a forward, imo.

I know how, it's the off season.

manlyfan76 said:
Chip and Chase said:
cherry_poppins said:
Jerry1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Exactly, Orford another prime example of that. And all the Dropmough rubbish too

Orford deserved it.

Which one of the SOO halves are you talking about there ?? Hodkinson or DCE ? Orford was past his best in 2009 and his time was up.

The sign of a weak argument

Having to stretch to England and back again

cherry_poppins said:
manlyfan76 said:
Chip and Chase said:
cherry_poppins said:
Jerry1 said:
Orford deserved it.

Not sure of your point cherry, I was commenting that by 2009 orford was shot. When he signed for the raiders on good money his body was so far gone he was never a chance but made out to them that he could last a whole season. It was a stupid gamble by the raiders to sign him but Matty knew he was gone and signed on anyhow.
Raiders fans see it as their worse signing ever.

If Choc is in fact bitter at Manly then I suspect he will try and get in Hoppa's ear and do his best to persuade him to stay there and not come home. Let's hope Hoppa has some sense and doesn't listen if this happens.

manlyfan76 said:
cherry_poppins said:
manlyfan76 said:
Chip and Chase said:
cherry_poppins said:

Not sure of your point cherry, I was commenting that by 2009 orford was shot. When he signed for the raiders on good money his body was so far gone he was never a chance but made out to them that he could last a whole season. It was a stupid gamble by the raiders to sign him but Matty knew he was gone and signed on anyhow.
Raiders fans see it as their worse signing ever.

In 09 he carried us from a 0-4 start to 5th on pd from 4th, he was fading Yes but he wasn't ****

He then went to England, got injured then the Raiders signed him for reasons unknown

Rodo said:
If Choc is in fact bitter at Manly then I suspect he will try and get in Hoppa's ear and do his best to persuade him to stay there and not come home. Let's hope Hoppa has some sense and doesn't listen if this happens.

Will doesn't have the ability of independent thought, he chases dollars to support his enormous family

I think Manly should look to get both Hoppa and Darcy back to the club. The old guard are moving on and the guys from that 2008 U/20's team are now senior players. It would be great to get a couple back.

Daddycool said:
I think Manly should look to get both Hoppa and Darcy back to the club. The old guard are moving on and the guys from that 2008 U/20's team are now senior players. It would be great to get a couple back.

I dunno.
As much as I like the fact that they are local juniors, they are still mercenaries and have no heart for our club. I saw the way Darcy played against us and it's as if he hates us. Maybe he has bought into their hate for Manly. Anyway, I'm indifferent.

Eagles2nv said:
We will take him back if they don't want him.

Mabye this was our plan all along.

Get the squeels to pay overs for him, then spend the next 2 years getting him back to NRL form as he took 2 years off, then Manly takes him back much cheaper... right as he hits peak performance.

One can only hope.

I'll pay that, its not bad logic.

Will did and will do what John wants. If we want Will back after his contract expires I have know doubt he will be. 2 things were against him this year 1st he had to get back up to speed after his mission and 2nd he didn't appear to have his heart in playing for the slime and I can't blame him.

Would take Hoppa jnr back in a heartbeat.

His metres per game was outstanding. He made the hard yards look easy and got the team on the front foot. Defence outstanding, took the high balls, and could score a try when it simply wasn't on.

When the Eels' ridiculous contract comes to a close, he would look very nice again in a Manly jumper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4