Slater Was Better than Stewart in Origin 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
Slater is a gun and watch how many games he singularly wins games. Brett is great too but Slater is the best fullback going around. Your bias is fine as we don't like the Storm.

Also don't forget to watch how many high pressure, big games he cocks up in as well

Kiwi, I think something that you posted up a while ago sums up the two fairly well - Slater makes the normal look amazing while Snake makes the amazing look normal, or something along those lines.

There's no doubting that Slater is the best fullback in the game at the moment, but I think that if Brett hadn't had those two years out with his knee issues he'd easily be the better of the two at the moment. Better support play, better passing game, better defence & overall better game awareness than Slater. The only thing Slater has over Brett is his kick returns, he is a winger playing at the back while Brett is a true #1.

Darren said:
Slater is a gun and watch how many games he singularly wins games. Brett is great too but Slater is the best fullback going around. Your bias is fine as we don't like the Storm.

Inglis is better than both. Jase says so.

Garts said:
Darren said:

Inglis is better than both. Jase says so.

Lol Jase hasn't been around for a while, maybe he killed himself after yet another manly premiership...poor Derpwin left behind...

both are great, Slater looked excellent again tonight, 2 nights after origin as well. Australia is lucky to have both fullbacks.

I missed most of the Soufs game but saw GI got MOM. Two days from Origin and it says a whole lot. They have some class players. Grrrrr.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2