Sitili Tupouniua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The roosters have Cordner, Crighton, Butcher, Radley, SBW and Tupinuoa in the backrow. Something surely has to give.
SBW and Crichton will be gone I’d suggest.

The roosters have Cordner, Crighton, Butcher, Radley, SBW and Tupinuoa in the backrow. Something surely has to give.
Yep. I'd put him at prop though. The guy is a weapon. With the new fast rules he would carve up the middle with Taupau. Garner to take Thommo's spot in the back row. Olakau-atu bench

But ... 2 years ago I was informed by a member of the Numbnut Coalition that all players wanted to play for Dessie ... was I mis-informed ... just kidding the numbnuts ..

But remember @Mark from Brisbane ... Old Nick can only have 30 Internationals on his books plus 6 SOO players under development .... he has to run out of room eventually ..
There he goes again. Can you write a list of the numbnuts, I'm not sure if I'm on your list yet so not sure how to take your insults to fellow forum members

Your mail has always been pretty good @The better Robbo Is it a reliable source? Also I thought the Saab rumour had gone cold but people are still talking about it. Is it still on the cards?
Usually on the money. We want Tupouniua, whether we get him or not is a different story, May have to let someone else go. As for Saab Kent did mention it'll happen down the track. Same guy that mentioned Foran and Davey has also said we still want Saab too. I suppose wanting and getting is 2 different stories but we seem to be chasing the right guys this year

Sitili would be on huge unders at the CHooks (officially). He was a nsw cup / youth player until about last year (or was it this year?) and would not be on more than 250k for certain. He maybe even on bottom dollar contract around 150k - the Chooks have the Morris bros on 250k...

If we threw 400-450k at him and a starting jersey surely he would come.

However, would we need both him and Garner? If so, it would surely mean Olakau'atu becomes our 4th front rower in the 17.

Regardless, would be a huge signing.

Sitili would be on huge unders at the CHooks (officially). He was a nsw cup / youth player until about last year (or was it this year?) and would not be on more than 250k for certain. He maybe even on bottom dollar contract around 150k - the Chooks have the Morris bros on 250k...

If we threw 400-450k at him and a starting jersey surely he would come.

However, would we need both him and Garner? If so, it would surely mean Olakau'atu becomes our 4th front rower in the 17.

Regardless, would be a huge signing.
Like others have said, could easily play in middle or edge. Perfect example of the prototype modern day forward. Fast, mobile, athletic. Runs at one one pace - flat out.

I think the props built like Boyle will be obsolete soon. Haas is the new style of prop you want and players like Sitili, Quac, etc can play as props. It's about how hard you run over the advantage line and force the pace, get quick play the balls, have the fitness to defend around the ruck

There he goes again. Can you write a list of the numbnuts, I'm not sure if I'm on your list yet so not sure how to take your insults to fellow forum members

No you're not ... but you raise an interesting point ... given that I suspect the main candidates suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect ... they are probably unaware that I am referring to them ...

and as far as insulting "fellow" members is concerned ... if some of them have no qualms or hesitation in abusing Manly players, calling them flogs, cancers etc and saying they should just fukk off .... then as far as I am concerned my Scottish term of endearment .. numbnuts ... is very mild ..

Get say Saab, Sitili (AFB replacement), Davey & Foran, people would have to be happy. Re-sign Hopoate (kid will come very good with game time). Move Jake to prop.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
04. Moses Suli
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Joshua Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Sitili Tupouniua
12. Andrew Davey
13. Curtis Sironen

14. Kieran Foran
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

18. Ben Trbojevic
19. Sione Fainu
20. Brad Parker
21. Tevita Funa
22. Jack Gosiewski
23. Morgan Harper
24. Cade Cust
25. Toafofoa Sipley
26. Lachlan Croker
27. Jorge Taufua
28. Zac Saddler
29. Hooker
30. Forward

Jesus, what an absolute monster of a team !! Fast and mobile, too.

No you're not ... but you raise an interesting point ... given that I suspect the main candidates suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect ... they are probably unaware that I am referring to them ...

and as far as insulting "fellow" members is concerned ... if some of them have no qualms or hesitation in abusing Manly players, calling them flogs, cancers etc and saying they should just fukk off .... then as far as I am concerned my Scottish term of endearment .. numbnuts ... is very mild ..
fieew, I can relax now as my nuts were feeling a bit funny, not sure if was pressure or numbness

Get say Saab, Sitili (AFB replacement), Davey & Foran, people would have to be happy. Re-sign Hopoate (kid will come very good with game time). Move Jake to prop.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
04. Moses Suli
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Joshua Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Sitili Tupouniua
12. Andrew Davey
13. Curtis Sironen

14. Kieran Foran
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

18. Ben Trbojevic
19. Sione Fainu
20. Brad Parker
21. Tevita Funa
22. Jack Gosiewski
23. Morgan Harper
24. Cade Cust
25. Toafofoa Sipley
26. Lachlan Croker
27. Jorge Taufua
28. Zac Saddler
29. Hooker
30. Forward

Jesus, what an absolute monster of a team !! Fast and mobile, too.
What happens when des takes jake and marty off..we saw it all this year we dont handle it well when our 2 best props go off..they need to be broken up..jake and paseka start then marty and keppie come on or vise versa..and im not sure about hoppa..we need height speed strength and skill on the wing and i think ben t should be experimented there..but other than that...nice choices

What happens when des takes jake and marty off..we saw it all this year we dont handle it well when our 2 best props go off..they need to be broken up..jake and paseka start then marty and keppie come on or vise versa..and im not sure about hoppa..we need height speed strength and skill on the wing and i think ben t should be experimented there..but other than that...nice choices
I think it's time to move Taupau to second-row. He is getting older and becoming more of a leader. He has lost some oomph in his hitups but is still very valuable and has a strong presence. We need to be able to have him on the field for most if not all of the game and I can picture him running some strong lines like he has been developing this season. Him next to DCE or Foran can work as he will lure in defenders and open up space for either Suli or Walker (very important) and have Foran/DCE pick the defence apart

Our forward stocks have steadily improved and grown, this could work now unlike in 2016 when we had to rely almost soley on taupau in the middle.

8. Jake Trbojevic
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Martin Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen/Tupouinua (highly unlikely)
13. Joshua Schuster
Bench: Guac (prop), Davey, Keppie, Garner

Ooohh.. pick me! Pick me!

Benchmark Perspective ....
We only rise when we stop putting others down and raise our own bar and standards and make our selves accountable

Give credit to the roosters for being the benchmark of the TPA system
How do they do it ? They just find a clever way to do it

I have always said that the greatest asset in any organisation is the great people it acquires and the roosters have become great by acquiring great personnel

They say we have a Great CEO addition to our club and hopefully he can be as smart as they make him out to be so we can compete with the best

Smart operators dont offer excuses they come up with solutions

Over to you Mr Humphreys ... Show us what you got !

download.jpg
If it was down to just good governance, then why is NRL HQ silent on repeated accusations against the Roosters? Why won't they just Release the aggregate values of third-party agreements for each club? Only then, will all the fans feel more comfortable

If it was down to just good governance, then why is NRL HQ silent on repeated accusations against the Roosters? Why won't they just Release the aggregate values of third-party agreements for each club? Only then, will all the fans feel more comfortable
Why? Because if they did that the "other" non-NRL registered payments would become obvious and there would be a REAL scandal to have to deal with.

Example: TPA total for the Roosters top 30 is revealed to be only 1M but their roster is valued at 5M over the cap.
The NRL know that some clubs are rorting the system and don't want it revealed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4