Sitili Tupouniua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard we are looking at him (although he is contracted to Roosters next year) he would be a weapon buy. I reckon he will be the best prop in the game next year, he is fit, mobile, runs hard and exciting to watch. If Roosters want someone in return then let them have them.
We were looking at Hetherington and now Tupouniua so at least we are looking at the right players. With the addition of Saab, Foran, Davey, Garner and if we could somehow jag Tupouniua then all of a sudden we look like a serious side, especially if Fainu is allowed to play.

Doubt we could get him but it's not as though we don't have enough money so it's at least possible. If chooks stay loyal to cordner we could be an attractive option for Tupouinua or even Angus Chrichton if Des is looking for a star second rower/lock

When Angus wasn't in the rooster's stacked side he really lifted and took ownership of the forward pack so not a bad option if we can't grab Tupouinua

I heard we are looking at him (although he is contracted to Roosters next year) he would be a weapon buy. I reckon he will be the best prop in the game next year, he is fit, mobile, runs hard and exciting to watch. If Roosters want someone in return then let them have them.
We were looking at Hetherington and now Tupouniua so at least we are looking at the right players. With the addition of Saab, Foran, Davey, Garner and if we could somehow jag Tupouniua then all of a sudden we look like a serious side, especially if Fainu is allowed to play.
Foran for sitilli and a stick of gum. It’s a deal!

If the Chooks want him we are zero chance and that’s a very BIG ZERO!!

Unlimited TPA’s there do it every time , a bunch of players on minimum cap payment and the rest on TPA, easy as really!!
Benchmark Perspective ....
We only rise when we stop putting others down and raise our own bar and standards and make our selves accountable

Give credit to the roosters for being the benchmark of the TPA system
How do they do it ? They just find a clever way to do it

I have always said that the greatest asset in any organisation is the great people it acquires and the roosters have become great by acquiring great personnel

They say we have a Great CEO addition to our club and hopefully he can be as smart as they make him out to be so we can compete with the best

Smart operators dont offer excuses they come up with solutions

Over to you Mr Humphreys ... Show us what you got !
download.jpg

Last edited:
According to the mole The chooks have just re signed the Morris brothers after finding a way to fit them under their cap despite upgrading a number of stars. Maybe they need to let a player go to create the space......

Benchmark Perspective ....
We only rise when we stop putting others down and raise our own bar and standards and make our selves accountable

Give credit to the roosters for being the benchmark of the TPA system
How do they do it ? They just find a clever way to do it

I have always said that the greatest asset in any organisation is the great people it acquires and the roosters have become great by acquiring great personnel

They say we have a Great CEO addition to our club and hopefully he can be as smart as they make him out to be so we can compete with the best

Smart operators dont offer excuses they come up with solutions

Over to you Mr Humphreys ... Show us what you got !

download.jpg

Last edited:
But ... 2 years ago I was informed by a member of the Numbnut Coalition that all players wanted to play for Dessie ... was I mis-informed ... just kidding the numbnuts ..

But remember @Mark from Brisbane ... Old Nick can only have 30 Internationals on his books plus 6 SOO players under development .... he has to run out of room eventually ..

But ... 2 years ago I was informed by a member of the Numbnut Coalition that all players wanted to play for Dessie ... was I mis-informed ... just kidding the numbnuts ..

But remember @Mark from Brisbane ... Old Nick can only have 30 Internationals on his books plus 6 SOO players under development .... he has to run out of room eventually ..
The only reason one of them would leave is they can’t see a pathway to a regular run on spot , and ultimately more $$$.

Anyway let’s hope we can jag a top liver it’d be nice for a change.

Old Nick has proven that he does not suffer from Dementia or from fools
He is a smart operator and smart operator find ways and prevail
and the proof is in the pudding as they say

innovate-580x358.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4