Site running slow for anyone else?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems OK to me, but i have been feeding my Hamster well during lockdown and he is supremely happy at the moment with all the daily love and attention he has been receiving. Therefore he is hitting the wheel with enthusiasm, it's spinning like a top.

I intended to upgrade to premium membership this month anyway so I just did and the site speed went from snail mail to ballistic straight away. Perhaps it was coincidence but I think Dan deserves to earn a quid anyway with all the work he does for this site.

Seems OK to me, but i have been feeding my Hamster well during lockdown and he is supremely happy at the moment with all the daily love and attention he has been receiving. Therefore he is hitting the wheel with enthusiasm, it's spinning like a top.
That wouldn't be your ex hamster would it? Nothing worse than an ex hampster with a spinning wheel.

I intended to upgrade to premium membership this month anyway so I just did and the site speed went from snail mail to ballistic straight away. Perhaps it was coincidence but I think Dan deserves to earn a quid anyway with all the work he does for this site.
Yep, just did the same for the same reasons and page loaded instantly.

I have been feeding the hub in the same fashion. Only whinge is RSI.

So Dan reappears and there's site problems?

coincidence? ~twilight zone music~

edit: I'm guessing Dan may suggest:
  • clear the cookies
  • clear the cache
  • log out and in again
  • turn your computer or other device off then on again.
That's all I got.

It's 3am in Sydney at the moment so Dan and those other mods will probably be getting be in from yet another all nighter soon!

Last edited:
I normally stay logged in but just happened to notice, when not logged in it just took me ages to load a page (way longer than it used to), but then I logged in and presto its back to normal fast speed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4