Site running slow for anyone else?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Try Premium membership , 48 cents a week.
I have no way to pay it buddy. That's why I haven't done so or MWSE too.

I live solely by cash here, learned after going through 5 credit cards and 2 wallets in my first 2 years. No CC's, no Paypal, nuthin.

If it is a planned way to force people to pay(which I can't) and it gets too annoying I will stop coming here I guess.

Thanks for tip though.

Last edited:

I live solely by cash here, learned after going through 5 credit cards and 2 wallets in my first 2 years. No CC's, no Paypal, nuthin.

If it is a planned way to force people to pay(which I can't) and it gets too annoying I will stop coming here I guess.

Thanks for tip though.

Can I just say...

No way would @Dan even think about making it slower for non premium members.

Something is amiss and when Dan sees the problem, he'll fix it.

PS - (for everyone) there's a section of this site where you can report problems -

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes, it is slow here also

Thanks for tip though.
No no need to stop coming it was purely a suggestion as I think it might be the advertisements slowing things down.

No no need to stop coming it was purely a suggestion as I think it might be the advertisements slowing things down.
It's no big deal for me mate as I click a page and do something else for a minute. I was merely outlining the status here, not complaining.
I appreciate the forum, everyone here, and what Dan and others do, and if were easy to pay, i would, it is not about the money.

I'm ready for some footy and can't wait for the restart.

It's no big deal for me mate as I click a page and do something else for a minute. I was merely outlining the status here, not complaining.
I appreciate the forum, everyone here, and what Dan and others do, and if were easy to pay, i would, it is not about the money.

I'm ready for some footy and can't wait for the restart.

You and me alike!!

I'm guessing Dan may suggest:
  • clear the cookies
  • clear the cache
  • log out and in again
  • turn your computer or other device off then on again.

Still painfully slow even though I
  • Ate all my cookies
  • Cleared all my cash
  • Split all the logs
  • Blew the fuse in the house
Only thing I managed to do was
  • Increase my Girth
  • I'm Now Broke
  • with a Sore freaking back
  • Sitting in the dark until my wife finds the fuse box ( I guess she found it otherwise I wouldn't be here)
Still slow, though at least I can keep up now :rofl:

Its something on the server side, I am investigating but not time rich at the moment, will try and get it sorted shortly

Think it may be an issue with SSL reverting to a previous version now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7