Announcement Site maintenance and downtime coming up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

This is a great segway into why people should part with a little hard earned and sign up for premium membership and the tipping comp.
PS. Love ya work @Dan
PPS You are slipping @BOZO
;)

You are 100% right @Clint . I did slacken off a bit here but I will make up for it ......

Do the right Thing and Get into the spirit of giving back to your community !!!

Any one that can afford the internet , a smart phone or a pc to log on to this wonderful Manly Silvertails forum of ours
Should be able to Afford 48 cents a week and support your / our forum

No excuses for not supporting your / our forum !!!

Please support your community . Others are investing their money and time to keep the Silvertails forum going 24/7 all year round
and as a community it is fair we all contribute .

Contributing to your Community and your Manly Mates is the good old fashion Aussie way and the Right thing to do. !!!

Do the right thing ! We are all in this together and together we can all make a difference !!!

NRL Comp starts 14th March .....27 days to Go !!!

Be a champ , join the comp and follow these directions.

1 - Go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2019 Tipping comp upgrade
3 - go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/
4 - Click to join the 2019 comp at the bottom
5 - Enter your tips
community-giving-png.10678

Hi all,

I wanted to start some early information that in the next few weeks Silvertails will be taken down for about 24hours.
In this time I will be completely stripping the server back and rebuilding it all from scratch, I am going to have to backup all of our data and test it, whilst the site is down. Once I have the data safe and stored elsewhere I will be reformatting the entire system and installing new operating systems, then rebuilding the entire server software. Once that is done i will re-upload the Silvertails beast of data, test everything and bring it back online. The longest part of the procedure is transferring the data back and forth.

Hopefully from there with the clean new start we should have the site running really fresh for the season and I can start on some other major updates for the site that need to be completed by the end of the year before we drop outside support with our licenses.

I have not yet set a date for this but will try to do this at a time that has the least impact on all of you. Once I have set the data I will give you plenty of warning and try and do this whilst everyone sleeps

Dan
I was thinking of doing the same myself Dan but have a bit on so happy for you to jump in

Carry on mate and thanks

If you need anything give me a shout

Go manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8