Sironen Done Deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Some of the players we have let go were good enough. Can't say that I've watched enough of Sironen to form an opinion. He'd want to be good to be better than Buhrer.
Hey Bones....my point is Buhrer & others have gone for whatever reason. Gone, bye bye.....what's the point in dwelling on our losses. It's not gonna magically change. I'm trying to be positive & believe in the players we now have. I hope Sironen & the others we have signed do step up & bring us back to where we should be.....right up there with the best!

we did well not signing Matt Orford then.

I would say photo or video proof of training/playing is also worthy of beleif
Now how did I know that someone would bring up Matt Orford's name. That's why I mentioned the NRL.com 2017 signings page.

Storm are also after Siro. If Bozo hasn't got our finances sorted, our odds of landing this one will be lengthening by the day.

Last edited:
Please, if you're good enough no-one cares how big of a dick you are. If Sironen was good enough, he would've made that ordinary Tigers side. Case in point, Andrew Fifita. Lawrence was ok, but hardly a world beater. Would you be happy if Manly signed Chris Lawrence?
I reckon it was probably more a case of being offside with Taylor that kept him out of firsts rather than a lack of ability !

I don't mind this signing .
He has shown potential , a new start who knows
They got rid of Leary and Green so a replacement for them , Maybe no better but not worse either

My understanding is that the outfit (can't call them the Club anymore) will confirm Sironen's signing at the conclusion of the 2017 season. After Curtis has a full season at Brookvale under his belt.

Can't get excited about us consistently signings reserve graders. Hard to see any improvement coming. In fact going backwards looks to me. Losing first graders and replacing them with duds from poor achieving clubs.

My understanding is that the outfit (can't call them the Club anymore) will confirm Sironen's signing at the conclusion of the 2017 season. After Curtis has a full season at Brookvale under his belt.

Or like Orford after he wins a GF and retires!

Can't get excited about us consistently signings reserve graders. Hard to see any improvement coming. In fact going backwards looks to me. Losing first graders and replacing them with duds from poor achieving clubs.

I think the fact that we have 2 legends and some total dud from the Gold Coast taking up about 2 million a year has something to do with that !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8