Sironen Done Deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Please, if you're good enough no-one cares how big of a dick you are. If Sironen was good enough, he would've made that ordinary Tigers side. Case in point, Andrew Fifita. Lawrence was ok, but hardly a world beater. Would you be happy if Manly signed Chris Lawrence?

Robbie Farah was good enough for origin but wasn't could enough for tigers. He still didn't get picked when ballin got injured. I think they played dean halata who is a second rower

IMO Chris Lawrence is a very good player. Opinions are subjective. coaching involves subjective thoughts. Hopefully we will all get to evaluate if Sironen is any good in Manly colours. Buhrer was my favourite player. But I see Sironen as a talent, potentially even more upside, playing wise to Jamie. We don't want players past their peak, we want them to build into it. Give the bloke a go, and hey be proved right or wrong.

The Tigers were at their best when Farah wasn't playing. Brooks and Moses especially could run the show while he was on the pine or in reserves. Poor comparison.

Hahahaha

If you think Farah was in reserves because he is not a good enough player, then there is little point arguing the topic with you.

You are selectvely arguing a point.

Poor comparison my arse.

Hahahaha

If you think Farah was in reserves because he is not a good enough player, then there is little point arguing the topic with you.

You are selectvely arguing a point.

Poor comparison my arse.

Farah is a decent player, but he wasn't willing to play the role his coach wanted. Therefore he got dropped. Pretty simple stuff. What's the excuse for Sironen not making a pretty weak forward pack?

Ohh that's right, Taylor doesn't pick people he doesn't like. That's his whole selection policy. Good bloke, you're in. **** bloke, you're out. He'd be running out 2 blokes each week if he was the Parramatta coach with that policy.

Farah is a decent player, but he wasn't willing to play the role his coach wanted. Therefore he got dropped. Pretty simple stuff. What's the excuse for Sironen not making a pretty weak forward pack?

Ohh that's right, Taylor doesn't pick people he doesn't like. That's his whole selection policy. Good bloke, you're in. **** bloke, you're out. He'd be running out 2 blokes each week if he was the Parramatta coach with that policy.

Seeiously??

Never occurred to you that Sironen did not play the way Taylor wanted him to just like Farah??

Taylor has a very clear game plan and specific roles for each player in that team.

The NSW hooker demonstrated that.

Ever think that maybe Sironen was in the same boat?

Lol

Please, if you're good enough no-one cares how big of a dick you are. If Sironen was good enough, he would've made that ordinary Tigers side. Case in point, Andrew Fifita. Lawrence was ok, but hardly a world beater. Would you be happy if Manly signed Chris Lawrence?
By the sounds of it, no matter who Manly signs you will not be happy!

Seeiously??

Never occurred to you that Sironen did not play the way Taylor wanted him to just like Farah??

Taylor has a very clear game plan and specific roles for each player in that team.

The NSW hooker demonstrated that.

Ever think that maybe Sironen was in the same boat?

Lol

If you'd seen him play, you'd realise he's just not very good. You're reading way too much into his omission from the ordinary Tigers pack. Clutching at straws to justify this signing.

For 400k a year and even if the tigers will be paying half for the first year. $400k for probably the next 2 years after is a lot of money to throw at promising

Where has that price tag come from mate?
Probably out of my arse but no less believable than most of the stuff written here.

I don't know mate where I got that number from but he was at least under contract to the Tigers until end of 2018.

Well Curtis has ticked all the right boxes

Youtube highlights - TICK
FARTT - TICK

sign him up already

If we're paying 400k for him then we're idiots! Injury prone and over rated! Hasn't seen a good game of footy in years. Has potential but that's about it, prove me wrong and live up to your name!

For 400k a year and even if the tigers will be paying half for the first year. $400k for probably the next 2 years after is a lot of money to throw at promising
200k just isn't that much to pay a player these days. Bainbridge would be on 90-120. Siro is more experienced and credentialed. Tigers are paying Idris $200k and he has been on a world wide adventure, a complete unknown given the plan is to play him in the back row at the tigpies.

Buhrer would have been on more then $200k

If you'd seen him play, you'd realise he's just not very good. You're reading way too much into his omission from the ordinary Tigers pack. Clutching at straws to justify this signing.

I have seen him play.

I certanly don't consider him the great white hope. But nor do I think he is a hack who belongs in reserve grade.

But keep using your reasoning only when it suits.

He's no Jason Taumalolo BUT he's experienced and may go well away from what has looked like a fairly toxic environment at the Tigpies.

A fair " bargain buy".......if in fact true!!

Well Curtis has ticked all the right boxes

Youtube highlights - TICK
FARTT - TICK

sign him up already

Topic able to be used for Fluffy to have a dig at posters - TICK

Coming up trumps all round I'd say.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14