Sironen and Paseka gone for the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was under the impression that T-Rex has not been granted permission to play in the NRL and that next year an application would be made after his year in Blacktown?
Injuries would allow Manly to ask for his promotion as he has served his 12 week ban @:cool:

Currently its only Media speculation but it distracts us till Tuesday's Team list :happy:

Greenturd would approve it as he has already engraved sCam's name on the 2019 Cup :sick:

Sheesh

No doubt our backs are to the wall but surely a team containing. AFB, Jake, Api, DCE, and Walker playing on their home ground against hacks like the Sharks or Tigers must have some hope.

Anyway I will be cheering on the Sea Eagles, even if most of you are watching the Swans, Wabballlies, or NuffFL, and if anything over $2.50 is bet I will have my half-hundred on us to win.

Go Manly.

(wonder how many posters on here threw their computers out on NY eve 1999)
Sorry swans are long gone this season
Only one team in Sydney this season and that is the team from the west GWS:)

Sorry swans are long gone this season
Only one team in Sydney this season and that is the team from the west GWS:)

Wow how did that happen, Last I knew Lockett, Kelly, Schwass and co had them low flying.

I thought they were the greatest AFL of all time. Bit like the Storm.

My mistake.

I don't think all soft tissue injuries can be dismissed as bad luck. Even some self inflicted impact injuries.

Why was Turbo throwing out his arm? Why did DCE allow his leg to be trapped in the wrong spot.

Whilst I agree that some impact is unavoidable. Some impact could be related to poor technique. Some related to fatigue.
Could be wrong but I don't think we are just the unluckiest team in the finals.....
Sorry but its just bad luck, it happens. Tom slipped on the wet surface and as the player step inside him, DCE was holding the player up then the tackled player landed awkwardly on his leg when being put to ground.

Not like he got his head in wrong position or put his ankle in a bad place.

Toms hamstring was different, seemed like there was an imbalance there that the trainers had fixed.

Wow how did that happen, Last I knew Lockett, Kelly, Schwass and co had them low flying.

I thought they were the greatest AFL of all time. Bit like the Storm.

My mistake.
No swans still in the afl just not in the finals this year that was my reference.
They as a club are going no where

Bumped into Paul Sirro at Woolies Byron Bay this morning ... had a quick hello ... spoke about what a great season Curtis had between injuries and told him how happy I was with him being a Sea Eagle ... he responded that he (Paul), was really happy he was with Manly too especially now (Des reference I'm sure).

Paul Sironen is one of the nicest gentlemen that you will ever meet in rugby league, very level headed. From memory, he and Des played for NSW and Australia so friendship stems from there. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a manly or bears supporter given he was born in North Sydney

Paul Sironen is one of the nicest gentlemen that you will ever meet in rugby league, very level headed. From memory, he and Des played for NSW and Australia so friendship stems from there. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a manly or bears supporter given he was born in North Sydney
He played for North Ryde Hawks, as did his sons and Mitchell Pearce. He was a Balmain supporter, naturally.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8