• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought he has been hampered a lot with injury this year, definitely affected his mobility. The last game against Titans however he reminded me what a strong runner he can be. He seemed to just be hitting the line harder and making in roads again. Pushing through the other side of tacklers and busted them open again. To me seemed like finally getting over his injury and hopefully back to his best next year. Been the problem this year, some players in form, others not then vice Versa. Never a whole team injury free and playing to potential.

Definitely this year lacked some go forward on the edges compared to 2019. We no AFB and game speeding up, hopefully we can get more out of our back row on the edges in 2021
I am sure Sirro is injured and has been most of the year - will become clearer after the season ends and he has surgery I gather. Not a chance Jake plays prop surely - he just cannot bend the line consistently. A prop must bend the line and make massive yards on just about every carry. Jake is not big enough and explosive enough for that carry after carry game after game. Jake also needs to have less of a ball playing role next year which with Foran, Cust and Schuster in the team he wont have to be a ball player and he can be more of a lock - with his quicker play the balls and backing up everything that moves type of play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10