• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If he stays on the field and Manly win at least one finals game, Siro will come right into contention for a Kangaroos spot.

Without his line running impact today Manly risked being stuck in another grind due to poorly executed attack that is not taking advantage of our dominant periods---the attack is not efficient and clinical. Manly did look rusty though due to a lack of training time so to be expected around this time of year.

Siro is the type of player Melb would target.

Without his line running impact today Manly risked being stuck in another grind due to poorly executed attack that is not taking advantage of our dominant periods---the attack is not efficient and clinical. Manly did look rusty though due to a lack of training time so to be expected around this time of year.

Siro is the type of player Melb would target.
I was expecting a big attack on Fainu.
Bit disappointed to be honest.

I was expecting a big attack on Fainu.
Bit disappointed to be honest.
I do try and stay within the title of the thread parameters.

Wasn't impressed by todays performance(and i don't mean that in a negative way) but it was a low quality game and Fainu did what he had to do.

Was expecting the average Joe to flood me with "Fainu lasted 80mins TC and topped the tackle count shove that up ya Mr Dribbler", now that is what i call disappointing not to see.

The good old days that would warrant a thread on it's own, i need to up my game and start bringing out links to video i have edited to illustrate a point which might inspire more old school passion around here and TC hate.

I do try and stay within the title of the thread parameters.

Wasn't impressed by todays performance(and i don't mean that in a negative way) but it was a low quality game and Fainu did what he had to do.

Was expecting the average Joe to flood me with "Fainu lasted 80mins TC and topped the tackle count shove that up ya Mr Dribbler", now that is what i call disappointing not to see.

The good old days that would warrant a thread on it's own, i need to up my game and start bringing out links to video i have edited to illustrate a point which might inspire more old school passion around here and TC hate.
How do you rate him for his age as a nine?

Average with obviously classy attacking attributes to his game.

I just don't see how Manly can retain him beyond 2020 at hooker, Api is the established hardened seasoned player and Fainu will still be the second string 30min classy second option----other clubs will outbid Manly based on his classy attributes alone and nothing more.

I just don't see Fainu ever being the type that leads with his defence or inspires in the trenches, i don't see Des saying "Fainu your role today is to chop down or harass x y z player and limit their time, i want you pushing the defensive line up etc etc."

I would love to see Fainu pushed into the halves which will lower his tackle count and keep him sharp attacking wise, mind you he will have to show more energy and lead kick chases.

Average with obviously classy attacking attributes to his game.

I just don't see how Manly can retain him beyond 2020 at hooker, Api is the established hardened seasoned player and Fainu will still be the second string 30min classy second option----other clubs will outbid Manly based on his classy attributes alone and nothing more.

I just don't see Fainu ever being the type that leads with his defence or inspires in the trenches, i don't see Des saying "Fainu your role today is to chop down or harass x y z player and limit their time, i want you pushing the defensive line up etc etc."

I would love to see Fainu pushed into the halves which will lower his tackle count and keep him sharp attacking wise, mind you he will have to show more energy and lead kick chases.
You answered my second question about him being a better half than hooker.

..."Last week in the bye week I stayed off it. I'm just staying away from the boys and hanging out with the missus".....

And thanks to instagram, we call all see why. Well done Siro!

Seriously, the invention of instagram and twitter, etc has just shown to me that all those people that said to me "study hard, it's brains over looks" were full of it! I also now know why there were no mirrors in my place.... :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8