• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Also;

Sironen said the countless hours of hard work on their defence over the pre-season is now starting to pay off under Coach Des Hasler.

“You need to work for your inside man. If the ball goes past you, you need to keep working and to never die on the play,’’ Sironen added.

We were definitely lazy in the D last couple of years - it is amazing Baz didn’t see it! What do you think @BOZO?

upload_2019-6-28_11-54-24.jpeg

At Lowe’s!!!
Very pleased for Curtis that he has come back so well after yet another setback. And he is a talent, if he can keep stringing games together he is only going to get better and better.
(I met his dad once too and being a bit drunk I gave him a hard time, which he didn’t respond to, I regretted my behaviour and consider him a top bloke)
upload_2019-6-28_11-54-24.jpeg

Hold that Jersey Siro Snr, caress it lovingly...ohhh yeah... How good would it had been to wear the Manly one back in your day!

lol

Well done Curtis! Keep fighting the good fight!

Also;

Sironen said the countless hours of hard work on their defence over the pre-season is now starting to pay off under Coach Des Hasler.

“You need to work for your inside man. If the ball goes past you, you need to keep working and to never die on the play,’’ Sironen added.

We were definitely lazy in the D last couple of years - it is amazing Baz didn’t see it! What do you think @BOZO?

With Baz, they worked long and hard on personal grooming and gel.

we win a lot more than we lose with Sirro - 60% winning record.

Keeping him on the field is the problem, you just feel that it could be all over for another season every time he gets near the ball

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8