Siro !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some earlier games was kind of missing at times and his touches were ball playing, looking for that runner, i think due to his stint at 5/8 his role was a bit confused.....his last 2 games so direct and strong.....his strength is to take the line on - bust it - or play through the line, rather than before it.....doing this, brings out that talented footballer that's always been there.

I so hate it when people bring up old conflict from these boards but, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! @;):*:rock:
There was the odd occasion when I said our form slump coincided with the Siro injury but I got ever so slightly howled down.
Genius here - listen next time.
I said this exact thing. Lane didnt offer the same lines and runs that Siro can. Siro has also been a beast in defense.

Just sucks I will be on a plane on my way home during the game next week

I said this exact thing. Lane didnt offer the same lines and runs that Siro can. Siro has also been a beast in defense.

Just sucks I will be on a plane on my way home during the game next week
That really sucks. I'll be in the South Coast at a birthday but I've been very clear about my need for a television.
Hope they're playing the following weekend so you get to see it!

WHY SEA EAGLES ARE FLUSH FOR SUCCESS AGAINST PANTHERS
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
September 5, 2017

SEA Eagles players have been told to “flush” last weekend’s dominant 28-12 win over Penrith as they prepare to take on the Panthers again in their elimination final at Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.

“We are not expecting it to be the same game that it was last week,” said backrower Curtis Sironen.

“They are going to be a different side and we have to try and replicate the same thing

“It’s finals footy, we are not playing at Lottoland.

“Baz (coach Trent Barrett) made a point about that, he goes we just have to flush last week,”

Sironen said after overcoming that hurdle to make the finals, the Sea Eagles now have to set new goals and start again.

a9a54f528dfc6f0d24f1f21b525f8065

Curtis Sironen celebrates scoring a try against Penrith at Lottoland. Picture: AAP.
He made an impressive and timely return to the field last Saturday after 10 weeks out due to a torn pectoral muscle.

“I was pretty happy with how my lungs were especially, I got more minutes than I thought I might have so hopefully I can build on that again and play the whole 80,” he said.

Preparing for final football marks a massive change in fortunes for Sironen, who this time 12 months ago was a player in reserve grade at the Wests Tigers and down in confidence.

“I was just not playing anywhere where I can and not enjoying myself,” he admitted.

“Coming here I wanted to nail a spot in first grade — I did that and then started building some confidence.

“It just shows that you can just knuckle down and it doesn’t matter where you are, you can change your outcome.”

It has been a big couple of weeks for Sironen’s family with younger brother Bayley recently making his NRL debut for the Tigers.

And Sironen said he would like to see Bayley to join him in a Manly jumper.

“I think he is off contract over there so it would be pretty good to have him- the Trbojevics and the Sironens,” he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/ae455e1b7e6c3098f7714782451eed91

Called it hahahaha
Yeah Siro
This guy is a great addition to Manly
Same, why would the Tigers ever get rid of him. Why would they never really play him either? So many questions

Also in an interview Siro said he'd love to have his brother come to manly, even mentioning the fact that he is off contract at the tigers

Same, why would the Tigers ever get rid of him. Why would they never really play him either? So many questions

Also in an interview Siro said he'd love to have his brother come to manly, even mentioning the fact that he is off contract at the tigers

It was an interesting and revealing comment - we have a team who likes playing with and for each other again. Time to settle, polish the edges and let the mind win the battle over the next couple of years.

I believe there's an interesting article on Siro in today's DT - separate to the MD one you posted @HappilyManly - but sorry I don't have access to it..... Apparently along the lines of him going from park footy to NRL finals footy, and deservedly so I say :clap:

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11