Siro article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I swear some of the posters on here are just sheep and clearly have nfi.
Siro is an absolute gun and has been instrumental for us in the past few years. Yeah he has had rotten luck with injury but I don’t know if some of you were watching him when he was playing.

Remember 2017? I dare say the team was one of the best in the league, were running comfortably in the top 4 and looking like title contenders. Belted Cronulla at shark park, siro was killing it and that game he went down and was gone for the season, never looked the same team the rest of the year.
Last year could’ve also been different, he was playing well and then did an ACL.

If he stays on the field he can be one of our most instrumental players, he has loads of talent so fingers crossed he has a great year.

I think Des will boot Siro , Thomo and Jorge at seasons end.
Not Thompson no way hes a good player and will be used properly this year. Frank winterbottom has to go as does jetski before thompson. Oh and sironen hes to injury prone and we cant keep paying him to sit in rehab

Not Thompson no way hes a good player and will be used properly this year. Frank winterbottom has to go as does jetski before thompson. Oh and sironen hes to injury prone and we cant keep paying him to sit in rehab
Hopefully all those players will turn things around this year . The players will have the final say .

A dud you say is Siro
Siro Eh
Oris He
One for the butchers who know rechtub klat

Sorry
Late decision to wag work today
The sun, heat and beer has caught up as we pub crawl along Southbank and vulture street to the Gabba
Bloody plough inn has a lot to answer for by selling pints of cider at 930am
Only one with suit and tie and zinc cream

Go manly

A dud you say is Siro
Siro Eh
Oris He

Sorry
The sun, heat and beer has caught up as we pub crawl along Southbank and vulture street to the Gabba

Go manly
Live it up !!!

I swear some of the posters on here are just sheep and clearly have nfi.
Siro is an absolute gun and has been instrumental for us in the past few years. Yeah he has had rotten luck with injury but I don’t know if some of you were watching him when he was playing.

Remember 2017? I dare say the team was one of the best in the league, were running comfortably in the top 4 and looking like title contenders. Belted Cronulla at shark park, siro was killing it and that game he went down and was gone for the season, never looked the same team the rest of the year.
Last year could’ve also been different, he was playing well and then did an ACL.

If he stays on the field he can be one of our most instrumental players, he has loads of talent so fingers crossed he has a great year.
I agree with you but.... IF is the key word! He was great for us in 2017 but that was 2017.. 2018 he was going alright then got injured so. Hes a big body and he has some skills which des can use but hes injury prone is all im saying and i doubt he will last the 1st half of the season. Hope im very wrong because we do need him.
Siro
Thompson
Jurbo
Is a good backrow. Could be better dont you agree? Who would you let go siro or Joel?

A dud you say is Siro
Siro Eh
Oris He

Sorry

Go manly
The ol Retchy Tub Kay Lat.... been a while I must say, put a smile on my face.

Last edited:
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/4cf26555494c2d0eb271a13185a309ac

Curtis Sironen has played the equivalent of one full NRL season over the past three years.
A pectoral tear in 2017, and an ACL rupture last season, have limited the talented son of Balmain legend Paul Sironen to just 20 games since linking up with the Sea Eagles.

And he only notched eight games in his last season at Wests Tigers because he wasn’t in then-coach Jason Taylor’s plans.

Finally though, he’s hopeful he has the right program in place to keep him on the park.

Crucial for Manly — not just because he’s scored eight tries from 20 games in the maroon and white, and crossed again in his side’s opening trial win, but because he’s Daly Cherry-Evans’ second-rower and it can only help the skipper’s game having that consistency on the right edge.

“I feel like I’ve had back to back to back to back pre-seasons. You know I was in rehab all last year with my knee,” he tells foxsports.com.au.

“So, my goal is to play every game this year and then to be in the team every week, and if I can do that I’ll be able to build some consistency and that’s where I get confidence from.”

Sironen has been running since last June after his season-ending injury, and as well as being rock hard fit, he reveals he’s never been shifting heavier leg weights — which is particularly good for his “head space”.

He’s been one of the better performers in the Sea Eagles’ two trial wins in 2019, and is champing at the bit to take on his old club for the first time in Round 1 — at Leichhardt Oval where he played all his junior footy.

Good player and we need him badly with Tanginoa in trouble. At this stage Tangles is the only bench player from last year I can see with any potential to be a top flight player.

Waddell looked good the other night too ...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6