Siro article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By round 8 he will be gone. We shouldn't resign this guy again. Should of kept lame
Why will he be gone?

giphy.gif

Is he better suited to playing off the bench? Coming on when we are on a roll and being a bit creative?

I doubt Des will see it that way though.

If Siro manages to play the entire season... he will kill it. His form before injury was really good the last two seasons... injury is what brought him unstuck. He will be enormous if he can stay on the paddock.
For sure , if he stays fit and plays the season in full out he's a chance of staying , but it's a big ask isn't it . The new training camp may have him right to go .

I remember reading a sports article published in the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine that claims some athletes are injury prone due to their DNA make up .
I hope that this is not the case with Siro .

I remember reading a sports article published in the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine that claims some athletes are injury prone due to their DNA make up .
Makes sense really.

Yeah your probably right mate
Bloody D& A
His father must if been a dead set dud
Genetically exterminate the only answer

Hoes to show that Brett & Scott must have inherited from mum eh

Is your mum ripped bozo ?
If not be careful of pelvic strain and mis placement when doing your weights
Child birth can be brutal
Lol mate

But I don’t believe Siri is genetically challenged and will back him to play a Gifty role
Like your work

Yeah your probably right mate
Bloody D& A
His father must if been a dead set dud
Genetically exterminate the only answer

Hoes to show that Brett & Scott must have inherited from mum eh

Is your mum ripped bozo ?
If not be careful of pelvic strain and mis placement when doing your weights
Child birth can be brutal
Lol mate

But I don’t believe Siri is genetically challenged and will back him to play a Gifty role
Like your work
Winner X 100

I swear some people are emotionally hurt by players getting injured, like the player purposely went out and got injured just to spite them.

Siro tore his pec and did his knee, completely unrelated and completely unlucky.......It's not like the guy has reoccurring hamstring problems or ongoing concussion issues.

He has as much chance of getting injured as anyone else this season

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8