• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Damaging runner, but too slow to slide. The gap between Keppie and Sipley allowed O'Sullivan to score. It was initailly Keppie's miss, however Sipley was not moving across quickley enough from the inside to cover the gap. We need a mix of forwards, including more mobile backrowers. If we keep Sipley we need to get him fitter and let go some of the other big bodies in the pack.

FMD......sounds to me like no one will ever satisfy some on Silvertails. Always criticism. WTF do people want!
You're off the mark here.

No one is saying he is not good enough, should be dropped, etc. He has well and truly earned his spot for next week with a strong performance. We are just making a point that he lacks match fitness and will be better for the run. He failed to push across and was partly responsible for letting a try in...that's all. He certainly ran with plenty of purpose and it is great to see him back in FG again.

Sipley
100 m 33 post contact. 1 offload, 1 linebreak, Zero errors 3 missed/ ineffective tackles.18 mins (13+5) 100m in 18 mins!

Keppie gave away two penalties
60m 20 post contact. 0 offload, 0 linebreak, zero errors 10 missed / ineffective tackles. 51 mins (51)

Last edited:
Sipley was a bull....he broke the contact zone almost every carry and also won a fairly quick play the ball....Super impressie to the point if he does not keep a bench spot, a Melbourne Roosters type team will have him on their bench no risk...and it will once again be - "why didn't he play like this at Manly"....well he needs to get game time - to play like this...

You're off the mark here.

No one is saying he is not good enough, should be dropped, etc. He has well and truly earned his spot for next week with a strong performance. We are just making a point that he lacks match fitness and will be better for the run. He failed to push across and was partly responsible for letting a try in...that's all. He certainly ran with plenty of purpose and it is great to see him back in FG again.
yes agreed he certainly needs to be much fitter but his carries were really strong

Sipley was a bull....he broke the contact zone almost every carry and also won a fairly quick play the ball....Super impressie to the point if he does not keep a bench spot, a Melbourne Roosters type team will have him on their bench no risk...and it will once again be - "why didn't he play like this at Manly"....well he needs to get game time - to play like this...
Toff was starting to show some good signs in 2019 , then virtually of course no footy for him last season , now again definitely making his presence felt . Must be extra hard for the bigger men to miss again in essence a full season , then to be able to make an immediate impact and have adequate endurance on any return . Looked pretty willing against the Warriors and with a bit more match time and the same intensity , could be a real benefit in the middle going forward . Type of player who seems keen to get better and sure that defence would be a priority as well .

People don't see the cause of the missed tackle, they only see the "actual" missed tackle. Sipley was gassed and he was probably more to blame but apart from that Sipley was awesome. Definitely needs to work on fitness but he hasn't had much game time for 1.5 years so that'll come back soon. I enjoyed his impact off the bench
I agree, once he is a regular and can get match fit, I reckon he’ll go to another level.

I agree totally Maxta but he has got a run only because BOYLE has been injured.

Just like Shuster would still be in Blacktown if the backrowers weren’t dropping like flies.If Cust fit and backrowers fit we would not have seen him. Would not even have been considered as we require two hookers.

Just think about that for a moment.

That’s the real issue here.

Sipley
100 m 33 post contact. 1 offload, 1 linebreak, Zero errors 3 missed/ ineffective tackles.18 mins (13+5) 100m in 18 mins!

Keppie gave away two penalties
60m 20 post contact. 0 offload, 0 linebreak, zero errors 10 missed / ineffective tackles. 51 mins (51)
Even without Sirro, Boyle and Jetski, on 2021 form Keppie should not be in our 17...Guacamole, Saddler and Sione should be ahead of him for mine.

I agree totally Maxta but he has got a run only because BOYLE has been injured.

Just like Shuster would still be in Blacktown if the backrowers weren’t dropping like flies.If Cust fit and backrowers fit we would not have seen him. Would not even have been considered as we require two hookers.

Just think about that for a moment.

That’s the real issue here.
I can also see Des leaving out Lawton or Cust and keeping Croker when Lawton is fit. I have no faith in Des' selections at all

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4