Sione Faumuina

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
I heard or read somewhere tha the warriors Soine Faumuina was on our wishlist. Has anyone else heard anything about this, he would be agreat purchase if we could get him.

It was in the Sunday Telegraph last weekend. It could be manager talk or a rumour. Noone has publicly said anything to my knowledge. I don't even know if he is off contract.

He is under contact to the Warriors and we would need them to release him if we were to sign him.

Sounds like a long shot because he is a decent player. Our only hope is that the Warriors are under financial pressure and have to release him like they have released some good players in the past.

can be a good player on his day, unfortunately there are very few of them. Will be a sad day if Manly sign him.

Sad day indeed.......

I'd love to see him at Manly. Yeah he makes a few mistakes, but he's a very damaging runner and offloads constantly. I think he'd go a bit better at Manly because the Warriors seem to make plenty of mistakes, and it just highlights his. He is contracted to the Warriors next year, but may be available the year after that.

yeah..I suppose there could be worse signings. I just feel we need a yardage man to replace BK, not a player who looks dangerous with the ball everytime he touches it - cause he runs sideways carrying it in one hand looking for impossible offloads.

Sometimes a new club does a player wonders.

warriors finacial woes have been well documented, they have gone cap in hand to NRL for mail out much like the knights did a few years back.

I guess the club will have to assess whether the potential internal replacements for BK (Glen S & Willo) would be any better or worse that what Sione F would be for the team.

My guess would be they think he would be better than either of those two.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6