Sione Falphabet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Sione Finefeuiaki played some good minutes in PL on Sunday and shaped up pretty well. Due to his size I expect that he has some problems laterally in defence but he made a big dent in the line every time he ran the ball.

He is a definite 1st grade back up. If George Rose can get back on the paddock there is some reasonable depth at prop.

Did anyone else see him and have an opinion? He was the unit in no. 8 - pretty hard to miss him.

I'm stumped by the pronunciation of his first name, let alone his second.

Anyone know?

He looked very strong on the weekend. Made good meters and needed 2 or 3 tacklers to bring hm down.

Not sure if he up to NRL yet but a few more strong performances he will be pushing Rose and Lulu for a bench spot.

Good news with Kite in line for an origin spot and King in line for another injury

he is good depth and could probably grow into a fui fui type player - used for impact in short spells

Anyone know?

I asked him at the fan day:

FINNY - FOOEY-ARKY.

I think the first name is pronounced Sione (to rhyme with Leonie!)

Was great in the trials and this is good news. Apparently there were problems with his contract and he missed a few games.

Fantastic research Canteen Worker. Straight from the horse's mouth!

... except I was asking about this George Rose fellow <bg>

[quote author=Rexx]

Anyone know?

FINNY - FOOEY-ARKY.

Was great in the trials and this is good news. Apparently there were problems with his contract and he missed a few games.

[/quote]

Fantastic research Canteen Worker. Straight from the horse's mouth!

... except I was asking about this George Rose fellow <bg>

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Rexx]

Anyone know?

FINNY - FOOEY-ARKY.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GEE-ORGE RO-SE :cop:

All this talk of how to pronounce sione... reminds me of that bloke that plays for the Warriors: Sheonly Foundmyweiner

All this talk of how to pronounce sione... reminds me of that bloke that plays for the Warriors: Sheonly Foundmyweiner
commentators actually shorten his name it is in fact
Sheonly Foundmyweinerinhervagena :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4