Simulation in the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Aloiai gets a one match ban with an early plea for him brushing the leg of Shaun Johnson who went down like he was shot and got up to kick the game levelling penalty.

This stinks! The diver gets away with it and the maiming of his leg gets a suspension for the aggressor, what a joke our game has become!

Perhaps the alledged shooter was hiding behind the grassy knoll 😂

If you go down injured because someone touched your legs, or a crusher, or a high shot, it should be a mandatory 5 minutes on the sideline to be assessed by the doctor. Similar to soccer where they take you off till there’s a break in play. That’ll stop the milking.
Interesting idea

If you go down injured because someone touched your legs, or a crusher, or a high shot, it should be a mandatory 5 minutes on the sideline to be assessed by the doctor. Similar to soccer where they take you off till there’s a break in play. That’ll stop the milking.
I think that’s an idea worth exploring but like every rule the NRL try to implement to either negate an issue or improve the game,coaches are working feverishly to find a way to exploit it.

A lot of the issues in today’s game,is due to coaches/players looking to exploit/cheat the rules.Whatever edge you can get by manipulating a situation,they’ll take it.Players feign injury to see if they can gain an advantage.Whilst the NRL are their own worst enemy,I do feel sorry for them as they are forever chasing their tail with coaches looking to make them look stupid.Refs aren’t doctors,so it’s a bit hard for them to figure out if a player is faking an injury or not.Remember the days of League folk bagging soccer players for taking a dive?
One way to try and stamp it out is to embarrass the player,call them out in the media,social media etc.Unfortunately in today’s society,it’d be deemed as bullying and we must look after their mental health
It's not bullying, and who cares about their "mental health", if what you're saying about them is true!

I think that’s an idea worth exploring but like every rule the NRL try to implement to either negate an issue or improve the game,coaches are working feverishly to find a way to exploit it.

True.

The NHL has a rule that is a you're in your defensive zone and you hit the puck out over the glass, it's a penalty and you have to go off for 2 mins.

Even if it is a total accident.
why? (glad you asked)

Because players were doing it on purpose to get a break in play to reset their defence.
They were repeatedly warned not to do it, but coaches and players be coaches and players so the nhl went 'screw it, you're all man-babies, so now - even if it is an accident...off y'all go for 2 mins."

Also (with regards to the 5 min go off comment someone said) - the nhl does have a rule for 'embellishment' - so if you take an obvious dive, you can sit out for 2 mins. It's rarely enforced, but it's there.

I mean, yes, it will stop the milking but it will also disadvatage the legitimate victim plenty of times too.

Say we are in a tight game, 18 all, Turbo gets clipped high, right on the nose, he stays down a moment, there is blood Penalty, on report, defender stays on the field. Turbo has had a moment with the trainer, passed his HIA, wiped up the blood, he is okay, but now Manly and Turbo are penalized for the foul play committed AGAINST them by having to take a strike player off. Other team score a try whilst we are short and win the game. OUTRAGE

Now, if you say players can be replaced in that 5min then alternatively.

Campbell-Gillard takes a hit up and there is an accidental crusher against him., it is the 23rd minute of the game and he is due to go off. He cluches his neck and stays down. Penalty, but RCG has to go off the mandatory 5. He walks off with a smirk, his replacement comes on, RCG takes a 5min breather then comes back on and finishes the 1st half. No interchange used. OUTRAGE.

I dunno, I hate milking but not sure I see a simple fix.

Who ever is responsible for the decisions regarding the interpretation and application of our rules is a dim wit. The refereeing plays far too big a part on outcome which undermines the contest.

Who ever is responsible for the decisions regarding the interpretation and application of our rules is a dim wit. The refereeing plays far too big a part on outcome which undermines the contest.
Which is why the State of Origins are always better games , ditto the Las Vegas games where they put the whistle away.

Will this proposed rule only apply to non Manly players?

You guys are talking as if DCE alone is a saint lol

Only a few days after DCE said players shouldnt milk:

Quite comical really. Glasshouses and all.

There was a rule brought in over here a couple of years ago where if play was stopped to attend to an injury (where no penalty was given) then said player was shown a green card and had to sit out 2 mins on the sideline. I think it's since been scrapped but I thought it was a good idea

Will this proposed rule only apply to non Manly players?

You guys are talking as if DCE alone is a saint lol

Only a few days after DCE said players shouldnt milk:

Quite comical really. Glasshouses and all.

Lol, jog on champ.
No one said he was a saint. No one said it should apply to teams other than Manly.
Not sure why you're hanging around here trying to goad Manly fans into an argument?

Your boy exploited a rule, took a dive and almost won them the game. Well played.
Josh Aloiai should never have put himself in a position for that to happen, so he is to blame.
The reality is, SJ took a dive and you Warriors fans refuse to admit it. The clutching of the ankle and the writhing in pain was absurd lol.

My point stands. You go down with injury, you should be taken off the field for a set period of time to undergo assessment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8