Silvertails Poll DES SACKING RIGHT or WRONG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DES SACKING RIGHT or WRONG

• YES he should have been sacked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he should have been allowed to leave end of 2012

• Insufficient information to say yes or no

• Total voters
Mark from Brisbane said:
Not many anti the decision is there. Despite all that's been said its hard to come to grips with a Legend trying to distabilise the club from within isn't it ??

I just can't get my head around it ...........

From Legend to Messiah , for what ?

The coin can't be that intoxicating surely ?

To the scumdog millionaire's why ?

Does Greenburg have the goat photo's now ?

Called it a vested interest as soon as the news broke & nothing has changed apart from the link to other players joining the exodus. Thought about this loads since the Official announcement & nothing convinces me Tooves would not have won 2 or 3 premierships with the cattle Des had anyway - bring on 2012 already!!

Yes, Des was destabilising the club & if left in charge would have been trying to serve 2 masters.

Has it occurred to anyone that staff/players following Des is simply due to their respect for Des? Maybe Des never solicited their departure?

He says he did not do it. Why do so many here consider the man a liar?

I don't have sufficient information to say yes or no.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Has it occurred to anyone that staff/players following Des is simply due to their respect for Des? Maybe Des never solicited their departure?

A very high probability you are correct.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

I'm sure Wayne Bennet had plenty of respect from his support staff, but how many followed him? It appears that Des has been poaching.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

If you notice my post I said it was the best thing for the club. Yeh sure I thought about that staff/players were just following him for respect, however Penn seemed quite confident that the board had ample evidence to indicate poaching, I also noticed when he was asked re Bulldogs involvement, he was very coy about his response, his body language indicated that he knew more. I think there has been a whistle blower or two. I find it very perplexing that the Bulldogs had indicated they signed Warwick but he has since signed with Manly. I suppose we all have opinions but thats all they are, we will never know all the facts. The sooner this is put the rest here the better it will be for everyone, regardless of whose side your on.

MPC75 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I'm sure Wayne Bennet had plenty of respect from his support staff, but how many followed him? It appears that Des has been poaching.
A couple of years ago 'it appeared' that Brett Stewart had committed sexual assault.

Meaning 'it appeared' in the papers.

Who are those that are accusing Des? So far all I have read is that 'quite a number of people' told Arko about it. Anyone with a name?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
MPC75 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

A couple of years ago 'it appeared' that Brett Stewart had committed sexual assault.

Meaning 'it appeared' in the papers.

Who are those that are accusing Des? So far all I have read is that 'quite a number of people' told Arko about it. Anyone with a name?

Who do you reckon SER8? You dont have to be Albert Einstien to form an opinion.

Penn can accuse all he wants...show me the proof...until then it's a NO from me.

I'd say the proof will come from Dave Warwick. After all, he was going to the bulldogs but changed his mind and is now staying,

Yes.

And of course its poaching. Des doesn't actually have to speak with them directly. If you don't think he told the Dogs who they should speak to then you're living in fantasy land, unless of course you think the Dogs advertised the jobs and the people concerned won them through a fair interview process? The dogs keep telling us how professional they are, well how professional would it be to not ask your future coach who he wants to work with ... although it would be funny if he walked in day one at Belmore and said to Kelly Egan, WTF are you doing here? I left that place to get away from you!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2