Silvertails Overhaul -> Your suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Obviously I have starting making some major changes to the site, layour structure and features.
However I want to start getting your feedback on some things and your ideas and implementing them. So I ask you

-> How can we improve the navigation and ease of use?
-> What features do you think should be removed?
-> what features could be improved and how?
-> Is there anything you would like to see added to the site?

Basically I want to get an idea of what can be improved and how, and what isnt used and should be removed. I also want to find out any new ideas for features.

For instance Jatz Cracker suggested full plyer stats and we have made an effort to start this in our new "Vital Player Stats" section http://www.silvertails.net/addins/content/content.php?cat.236

so fire away peeps!

Rumour Mill & Alternate View seem to be redundant. Anything that may show up there is normally discussed in the forums. Also previous YART's are a waste of time. Actually most of the content in the Silvertails Articles is old and obsolete.

I think you have the navigation set up well (its easy to use & u dont get lost ),
its really starting to look good with the extra things popping up here & there..

Rumour Mill & Alternate View seem to be redundant. Anything that may show up there is normally discussed in the forums. Also previous YART's are a waste of time. Actually most of the content in the Silvertails Articles is old and obsolete.

Yeah its good for review though!

Some of it may be archived. but as I see it they are good to look back on. THere is lots of new articles and content there though

Good idea Dan,

I think we should have a player of the week highlighted on the front page. Complete with photo and a write up by an ST faith full. I'd be happy to supply the Photos ;)

yes but someone has to write the article each week!

Any volunteers?

Hopefully a couple will pop up.

Only has to be a brief description of why and if other posters don't agree it wouldn't matter as it will add to some debate.

I might make it link off of a poll or something that way it is autopicked and the text will be basic.

I will volunteer to pick a man of the match and do a short write up every now and then but am not devoitng hours to do it as I already do that with the coding

Didnt say I'd do it well, just that I'd give it a crack :)

I still think we should ban Matas ;)

I will give a hand as well!!

I agree with Spud that some of the older stuff should come under forum archives.

Most of the Alternative Opinions go on the front page anyway and Yarts are included in various posts.

To have a spot that highlights the top tippers for the round and the latest forum topics is a good one.

Is Survivor going to happen this year? Happy to help with it.

maybe best & worst of the week ,pictures of them both & then just take any one of our random remarks from the forum & have it quoted below...

Looks like best player has the contributors then.

Photo - Byso

Opinion/Writer - Wheel, Fro and CW!

Maybe a poll after the game with comments up until monday 2 pm will be a good way to judge the winner.

Robbie, Worst player is probably a good idea. But I would at least like to see the Best player have a special mention.

Looks like survivor will happen. Byso can you please arrange the photos and I will sort out the rest.

Can you do the same as we did last year with the x across their image

Also I will start looking at a way to do player of the match and worst player etc

I think player will be personaly opinion until we get it all up adn runnning

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4