Silvertails, now on Twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MB is touching on my one small critique of MWSE.  It does seem rather tight and cliquey, narrow at times.  Fellows like the DJ would have a good career in the Orwellian Ministry of Truth. 

But then silvertails may be as difficult for a newbie to crack. 

I have heard the same critique of us matas. I have also heard a lot about how we have so many different types in here too

I find it sad that people would view you "differently" (MB) because you post on here,and one of my aims is geting ALL supporters together.I care naught if you are Silvertails or MWSE or Eagles Rockers (does that even still exist???)...you are ALL....Manly supporters....it's a small mind that diffentiates between any of you. It's true that 99% of the Travelling Supportahs who come on my trips are from MWSE, that is due to the fact that this is where it has been promoted for the last 3 years...if you look at the "Supporters" tab at the top, Dan and I aim to change that (thanks Dan).

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I find it sad that people would view you \"differently\" (MB) because you post on here,and one of my aims is geting ALL supporters together.
Don't worry Mark - I will survive. I'm taking harden up lessons from Zorb ;)

One of aims on being on here more often is to try and get some of you guys along (and you have already experienced a small part of it) on the things I organise. Sounds corny I suppose but I just love the buzz of being in a big happy group and supporting the team.

I have almost 60 going to NZ, and from Silvertails, Corso Pete and Vidmar, but they of course are regulars over on MWSE.

So the challenge is to get the likes of Dan, Matabele, Fro along, get them hooked and then we'll be one big happy family(and I will have achieved my goals).

Did anyone follow our Twitter updates? I may write an app to let us update this site twitter and facebook all in one

I had a couple of looks at them. Though I was at the Ground so more for interest of what you were putting up then for anything else.

But if I wasn't there or watching tele I think they would be brilliant! Easy to read while sneaking a look at your phone if you were at a party or dinner!

It was hard to watch and do tge updates so may TTY and share tge load around but was good. Might not put every play in next time but was a good trial run

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2