1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silvertails.net 2014 Tipping Comp is open for signups!

Discussion in 'News' started by Dan, Feb 27, 2014.

By Dan on Feb 27, 2014 at 8:04 PM
  1. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,041 /106
    Come join in the fun of our 2014 Tipping competition, for your chance to win some great prizes.

Up for grabs for first place, are 2 tickets to the Clubs Awards night at the end of the year, kindly donated by the Sea Eagles fanhubs. http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

2nd place wins a $150 merchandise voucher for the Sea Eagles Outlet store.

Weekly Top tippers, will be provided with two GA tickets to a Sea Eagles Brookvale Oval home game.

The MWRLFC (the football club) has also come on board as a sponsor this season, and have assisted us with obtaining signed merchandise, this means that up for grabs in our Last Fan standing competition will be a Retro Jersey signed by none other that our coach, Geoff Toovey.

Other great prizes and competitions will be run throughout the year.

Entry is $25 and you have a chance to win any number of those prizes. Head over to http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition.html to signup and start tipping.

Good Luck and Go you Mighty Eagles!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Dan, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +7,041 /106
      [float=left][​IMG][/float]

Come join in the fun of our 2014 Tipping competition, for your chance to win some great prizes.

Up for grabs for first place, are 2 tickets to the Clubs Awards night at the end of the year, kindly donated by the Sea Eagles fanhubs.?http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

2nd place wins a $150 merchandise voucher for the Sea Eagles Outlet store.

Weekly Top tippers, will be provided with two GA tickets to a Sea Eagles Brookvale Oval home game.

The MWRLFC (the football club) has also come on board as a sponsor this season, and have assisted us with obtaining signed merchandise, this means that up for grabs in our Last Fan standing competition will be a Retro Jersey signed by none other that our coach, Geoff Toovey.

Other great prizes and competitions will be run throughout the year.

Entry is $25 and you have a chance to win any number of those prizes. Head over to?http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition.html to signup and start tipping.

Good Luck and Go you Mighty Eagles!
      Read More

2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,168 /179
      I copied this message here in case anyone missed the other post!

I have now entered my tips and am on the way to winning the tipping comp.

For anyone feeling unsure about the pick-the-score game, I think it's quite obvious Manly will win by 20-6.

However don't expect any more help from me as the season goes on. About 8 people actually finished above me in last year's comp (incredible, I know) and it's been quite tough avoiding them all after I offered to buy a drink for anyone who could beat me... (The drink is still on folks, as soon as you can find me ;)

3. globaleagle

globaleagle Deux bourbons s'il vous plait Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +11,282 /94
      I think that as you picked the storm to score at least 6 points...you are not a 'true' supporter!! :p

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,168 /179
      Proud to be a faux supporter :D

[float=left][​IMG][/float]

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +7,666 /61
      Less than a week till kick off for 2014 so get signed up peeps.

• Like Like x 1
      • dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +980 /9
        All signed up. Great comp. Hoping I do a bit better than last year. Payment should be through. Any problems let me know. Cheers

• Like Like x 3
        • marga

marga Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
          +443 /1
          Signed up and first week's tips are in.

• Like Like x 3
          • SeaEagleRock8

Ratings:
            +9,168 /179
            Surprising to see Illawarra as favourites. Though I suppose they are only playing the Tigers. I've gone for Tigers, hoping to get an early jump on the rest of the field :D

• ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
            +971 /7
            I'm just making up the numbers as usual. My only chance is to snag one of the lucky door prizes where a name comes out of a hat. Even GE snagged a couple of Brookie tickets last year but declined to fly back and collect.

• Like Like x 1
            • globaleagle

globaleagle Deux bourbons s'il vous plait Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
              +11,282 /94
              "Even GE"...lol, yeah that guy's an idiot! :d

• Like Like x 1
              • HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
                +15,624 /327
                Sauvant, surely :p

• Like Like x 1
                • globaleagle

Ratings:
                  +11,282 /94
                  The 'u' is ubiqitous! (said the savant)

:cool::cool::angel:

*insert something about Monday mornings here*

• SeaEagleRock8

Ratings:
                  +9,168 /179
                  More like sauvignant blanc ;)

• HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
                  +15,624 /327
                  My mistake:blush:, as the 'u' is silent in idiot, I did not expect the swift corrections :p

re- Monday - steamy morning in God's Country after a weekend of heavy rain (finally) - Brookie will be looking as good as Manly :angel:

• Like Like x 1
                  • Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
                    +7,666 /61
                    3 days and counting

• Chip and Chase

Ratings:
                    +7,666 /61
                    less than 48 hours til kick off now.

• Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
                    +1,899 /20
                    Very excited now. The young bloke made it to state for swimming. It's this Monday in Blacktown. Means we have to do a road trip to Sydney. Means we HAVE to go to the game on Saturday night. damn it. :mad: Hate it when the planets align. :p yay. Can't wait.

• Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Ratings:
                    +2,125 /14
                    Tips are in now where do u put last man standing tips in

• Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
                    +1,899 /20
                    I believe that is going to start later in the year Berks. One thing at a time mate. ;)