Silvertails.net 2014 Tipping Comp is open for signups!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Come join in the fun of our 2014 Tipping competition, for your chance to win some great prizes.

Up for grabs for first place, are 2 tickets to the Clubs Awards night at the end of the year, kindly donated by the Sea Eagles fanhubs. http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

2nd place wins a $150 merchandise voucher for the Sea Eagles Outlet store.

Weekly Top tippers, will be provided with two GA tickets to a Sea Eagles Brookvale Oval home game.

The MWRLFC (the football club) has also come on board as a sponsor this season, and have assisted us with obtaining signed merchandise, this means that up for grabs in our Last Fan standing competition will be a Retro Jersey signed by none other that our coach, Geoff Toovey.

Other great prizes and competitions will be run throughout the year.

Entry is $25 and you have a chance to win any number of those prizes. Head over to http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition.html to signup and start tipping.

Good Luck and Go you Mighty Eagles!

[float=left][/float]

Come join in the fun of our 2014 Tipping competition, for your chance to win some great prizes.

Up for grabs for first place, are 2 tickets to the Clubs Awards night at the end of the year, kindly donated by the Sea Eagles fanhubs.?http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

2nd place wins a $150 merchandise voucher for the Sea Eagles Outlet store.

Weekly Top tippers, will be provided with two GA tickets to a Sea Eagles Brookvale Oval home game.

The MWRLFC (the football club) has also come on board as a sponsor this season, and have assisted us with obtaining signed merchandise, this means that up for grabs in our Last Fan standing competition will be a Retro Jersey signed by none other that our coach, Geoff Toovey.

Other great prizes and competitions will be run throughout the year.

Entry is $25 and you have a chance to win any number of those prizes. Head over to?http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition.html to signup and start tipping.

Good Luck and Go you Mighty Eagles!
Read More

Dan said:
Hi All,

There was an error with the tipping comp where it was not saving some tips. Can everyone please go in and either re-submit or re-enter their tips before next round.

Cheers
Dan
I copied this message here in case anyone missed the other post!

I have now entered my tips and am on the way to winning the tipping comp.

For anyone feeling unsure about the pick-the-score game, I think it's quite obvious Manly will win by 20-6.

However don't expect any more help from me as the season goes on. About 8 people actually finished above me in last year's comp (incredible, I know) and it's been quite tough avoiding them all after I offered to buy a drink for anyone who could beat me... (The drink is still on folks, as soon as you can find me ;)

I think that as you picked the storm to score at least 6 points...you are not a 'true' supporter!! :p

Surprising to see Illawarra as favourites. Though I suppose they are only playing the Tigers. I've gone for Tigers, hoping to get an early jump on the rest of the field :D

I'm just making up the numbers as usual. My only chance is to snag one of the lucky door prizes where a name comes out of a hat. Even GE snagged a couple of Brookie tickets last year but declined to fly back and collect.

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Sauvant, surely :p

The 'u' is ubiqitous! (said the savant)

:cool::cool::angel:

*insert something about Monday mornings here*

My mistake:blush:, as the 'u' is silent in idiot, I did not expect the swift corrections :p

re- Monday - steamy morning in God's Country after a weekend of heavy rain (finally) - Brookie will be looking as good as Manly :angel:

Very excited now. The young bloke made it to state for swimming. It's this Monday in Blacktown. Means we have to do a road trip to Sydney. Means we HAVE to go to the game on Saturday night. damn it. :mad: Hate it when the planets align. :p yay. Can't wait.

I believe that is going to start later in the year Berks. One thing at a time mate. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6