Silvertails merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it's a great idea, I know @Dan has thought of it in the past. Probably would just need a decent pre-order of some item to justify getting it off the ground.
First item could be Silvertails fluffy slippers? Or maybe knuckle dusters. Petticoats?

We can help Dan run the Silvertails show by contributing in the tipping comp or by premium membership
How many of us on here are doing this ? I do not believe we have many . I think it is about 10% of all silvertails which is a low support

The heart of our Manly existence is our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles
We should focus on Manly Merchandise and membership because without a Manly there is no Silvertails

Put me down for a polo shirt and cap ... and an artists impression of the design ..

@The '47ers you should start a poll asking if members are prepared to (maybe prepay) purchase a Silvertails polo or/and cap,
I'm don't want to step into your Poll area, you're the man I'm told 🤣
Being in Qld I'd love to be aimlessly walking around one day and see a fellow Silvertailer dressed the same!

SER8 - you might remember the "No One Likes Us" shirts that I did a while ago to raise money for the club?
I also did the designs and managed the fulfillment for the 2012 WCC tour T shirts to England plus caps and polos for the interstate and NZ trips etc etc
They sold well and I learned a lot on how best to manage orders and inventory and avoid getting left with a lot of stock.
Happy to share some learnings if you want to DM me?

Hey Vid, and thanks for the reminder. I still wear my old Travelling Supportah polo from 2010 (must have been an official one through the club?) but it is quality and still going strong.
I'm not planning any production myself atm but someone may want to run with the idea. If it was a decent item I'd probably buy one, put it that way!

I've got a oneeyedeagle.com t-shirt somewhere. :cool:

oee-logo.gif

Hey Vid, and thanks for the reminder. I still wear my old Travelling Supportah polo from 2010 (must have been an official one through the club?) but it is quality and still going strong.
I'm not planning any production myself atm but someone may want to run with the idea. If it was a decent item I'd probably buy one, put it that way!
We got a deal through the club on the official media polo shirts by the Merch Manager and then I got them embroidered by the company that were sponsors at the time with the extra detail.
We had them made for quite a few tours plus aslo caps for the international trips when we went to NZ and they were very popular
All good, if Dan does decide to go that route happy for you/him to point people my way if need be

Cheers

I’ve still got mine too. The only problem is I can only look at it now, and ponder, how the F did I fit into that.
If anyones gunna do anything I’ll support it. But the sizes are going to have to be like the "fat bastards mens range" at Target.

We got a deal through the club on the official media polo shirts by the Merch Manager and then I got them embroidered by the company that were sponsors at the time with the extra detail.
We had them made for quite a few tours plus aslo caps for the international trips when we went to NZ and they were very popular
All good, if Dan does decide to go that route happy for you/him to point people my way if need be

Cheers
Remember it well !!!

What we really need though ... is the slogan ... can't have merchandising without a catchy slogan ..

I'll start .... "Silvertails.com .. home of the Numbnuts"

I'd absolutely love to get merch off the ground. I had tried to look into it this year but things got away from me.

It's been a long goal to try and get an overall merch arm up and running, particularly using our logo on things like hats and shirts.
In the past the issue has come to quality control on small runs or single orders as well as margin on those being tiny. So getting good quality to you at a reasonable price was just too hard ($30-40 for a tshirt for maybe $3 profit, that obviously doesn't scale well to make it worth while). Going mass order route has other obstacles too, such as storage, ordering correct quantities of sizes and again coming out net positive is difficult.

The biggest contributing factor at the moment is time. 5 kids, little one not well, on going emergency renovation, work and a legal dispute with my neighbour (His power illegally ran 3m through my block and 700mm inside the boundary, his tree and broken and blocked storm water failed our boundary retaining wall and in the process of fixing my builder cut through his power. He wants me to pay for his power to be restored, I want him to pay for the wall to be repaired and the cost of the tree being removed)

anyway I just don't have time. If people can help look into ways to make it work in which quality can be assured and short orders will also work, I would be stoked for the advice and help.

Hpefully the other side of christmas I get a little time back and I can invest that in looking at it further. I'd also like to do say bumper stickers and send them out as a premium membership thank you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4