Silvertails merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cost is important .. but I think anyone that wanted a silvertails cap wouldn't worry if it was $5 more than a kmart one.

You could Also pre order and pre pay ...

I'd absolutely love to get merch off the ground. I had tried to look into it this year but things got away from me.

It's been a long goal to try and get an overall merch arm up and running, particularly using our logo on things like hats and shirts.
In the past the issue has come to quality control on small runs or single orders as well as margin on those being tiny. So getting good quality to you at a reasonable price was just too hard ($30-40 for a tshirt for maybe $3 profit, that obviously doesn't scale well to make it worth while). Going mass order route has other obstacles too, such as storage, ordering correct quantities of sizes and again coming out net positive is difficult.

The biggest contributing factor at the moment is time. 5 kids, little one not well, on going emergency renovation, work and a legal dispute with my neighbour (His power illegally ran 3m through my block and 700mm inside the boundary, his tree and broken and blocked storm water failed our boundary retaining wall and in the process of fixing my builder cut through his power. He wants me to pay for his power to be restored, I want him to pay for the wall to be repaired and the cost of the tree being removed)

anyway I just don't have time. If people can help look into ways to make it work in which quality can be assured and short orders will also work, I would be stoked for the advice and help.

Hpefully the other side of christmas I get a little time back and I can invest that in looking at it further. I'd also like to do say bumper stickers and send them out as a premium membership thank you

Just quoting so it appears on page 2 and not hidden at the bottom of page 1.

Also... you could use some profits to get rid of your neighbour. (and poss a vasectomy ..lol)

I'd absolutely love to get merch off the ground. I had tried to look into it this year but things got away from me.

It's been a long goal to try and get an overall merch arm up and running, particularly using our logo on things like hats and shirts.
In the past the issue has come to quality control on small runs or single orders as well as margin on those being tiny. So getting good quality to you at a reasonable price was just too hard ($30-40 for a tshirt for maybe $3 profit, that obviously doesn't scale well to make it worth while). Going mass order route has other obstacles too, such as storage, ordering correct quantities of sizes and again coming out net positive is difficult.

The biggest contributing factor at the moment is time. 5 kids, little one not well, on going emergency renovation, work and a legal dispute with my neighbour (His power illegally ran 3m through my block and 700mm inside the boundary, his tree and broken and blocked storm water failed our boundary retaining wall and in the process of fixing my builder cut through his power. He wants me to pay for his power to be restored, I want him to pay for the wall to be repaired and the cost of the tree being removed)

anyway I just don't have time. If people can help look into ways to make it work in which quality can be assured and short orders will also work, I would be stoked for the advice and help.

Hpefully the other side of christmas I get a little time back and I can invest that in looking at it further. I'd also like to do say bumper stickers and send them out as a premium membership thank you
I was wondering why I hadn’t seen you post for a while. Well that answers the question. Neighbourhood disputes suck.

I was wondering why I hadn’t seen you post for a while. Well that answers the question. Neighbourhood disputes suck.
Yeah man it's rough everything was so so illegal about his power and so dangerous.420mm below the surface at the deepest point and no tape, gravel or any warning. Scary as.

Luckily he is selling and settles in January and the new neighbours are people we already know

20221207_165309.jpg20221207_165221.jpg

Just got my Footy Club cap today. It's a nice looking cap, so worth the $30.00

View attachment 22978
You may have missed the point of the thread friend. I'm sure us all here have plenty of official Manly merchandise coming out of ears.
This is about the Silvertails, and more importantly, if it can be of any help financially to Dan, to whom we owe so much!

To all those expressing a desire to support this site and help Dan out, then the easiest and most beneficial way you can do that is to join the tipping comp.

If you really want to help out then sign up as a premium member while you are at it and get rid of the pesky ads.

To all those expressing a desire to support this site and help Dan out, then the easiest and most beneficial way you can do that is to join the tipping comp.

If you really want to help out then sign up as a premium member while you are at it and get rid of the pesky ads.
Done , and done !!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8