Silvertails Leadership group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
this is total bullcrap!

I have reported both these gits posts so many times but noooooo!
pandering!11!!

(bought to you by jack Daniels)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I forgot to ask if there are sandwiches involved :D

Why do you think you were added to the group ? bring your butter knife and apron to the first meeting.

Darren said:
niccipops said:
Is anyone going to represent the gay and indigenous communites? (kidding and hope I'm not being inappropriate in any way) Love this site and those who run it do an awesome job.

Look, we are pretty well covered here and internationally with this. Cameron is looking after Oz and Thailand and Kiwi Eagle is running the show in NZ.
:D:cool: Jace has offered to get behind both boys and assist. :dodgy:

1 of your better efforts Darren !!

I'd never dream of taking Jace away from you mate, he fills an important spot for you ;)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I forgot to ask if there are sandwiches involved :D

Times are tough, might be lucky enough to get a bit of fairy bread

lol Fro
And if that doesn't work there's always the option of selecting via political persuasions as a means test for entry.
Perhaps a couple of LNP supporters, a couple of Labor supporters and a couple of Greens in there for good measure could make up the 'committee'?

No Independents allowed though please. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7