Silvertails congratulations and tribute to Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very well  said Dan.

Justice has finally prevailed.

All the very best to Brett, Jaimie and the Stewart family, you deserve nothing less.

The class and integrity with which Brett, Jaime and their families have conducted themselves through this whole episode is to be commended. I can only imagine what they've been through and they are an inspiration to not only Eagle supporters, but the community in general. My family and I wish you all the best for the future.

Perfectly put Dan.

Brett Stewart is a fine ambassador for our club and I can't wait to see him wearing the #1 jumper again in 2011!

A true test of Character, well met Bretty  :)

I trust that the positives of this life experience are all that you retain - true friends kept, fickle press flicked and self belief solidified  - inspite of attacks from seemingly all fronts (clusterf%cked big time).

Looking forward to seeing a Happy Manly Team play with abandone in 2011  :-*

Great news! Best wishes to Brett and all who supported him. Thanks to DSM5 and Dan as I would still be none the wiser as to what was happening, no media coverage here in SA and very little on Foxsports!

Agree 100% with you Dan.  Thanks DSM5 for you great reporting each day.  Brett's innocence was NEVER EVER in doubt.  Can't wait to see him and the rest of the boys back better than ever in 2011!

Well said everyone!!! Congratulations Brett and the Stewart family. I was at 'BINGO' (lets keep that on the downlow) when I heard the great news and it was hard to keep the smile and excitment off my face. I think I scared some old people with how happy I looked losing at bingo.

Thank you to DSM5 and Dan. I am new to this site but you have done yourself and the Manly Sea Eagles Proud. Just shows how great this club really is!!!!

GO MANLY!!!

Over here in KL this week, checking Blackberry all afternoon. Had to leave my meetings to compose myself, once I heard the great news.

I have only met Brett once and it was an honour. Hope you can find some peace soon and can't wait till I see you on the field. Best of luck mate.

All the best to you Brett.  Your fans never believed it and I'm also proud of the club for standing 100% behind you.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Congratulations to the Stewart family, Jamie, dessy and the manly club, you knew our boy was innocent and stood tall under great adversity. You should hold your head high and always be proud.

To Brett, no one can begin to understand what u have been through, but it's over now, and your legion of fans always believed in you and the champion that you are.

To Dan dsm5 and all of the silver tails community and manly fans. I am so proud of everyone, and would like to thank you for bringing us the true details, and for sticking together. Our future is in our hands let's make. Our club great with snake at the top of it all. 

Hear hear towards the sentiments expressed by all above.

Best wishes to Brett and his loved ones. May 2011 hold the very best yet for Brett Stewart.

And appreciation to Dan, DSM and others from this site - good work blokes!

From the legendary Napoleon Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich": 'Every adversity brings with it the seed of an equivalent advantage'.

And one very small 'advantage' as mentioned by others today: from this week onwards all Manly fans know much more fully about the truly exemplary character of our champion number 1.

Let us pray that through desire, belief, faith, persistence, imagination and more, that the stellar career of Brett Stewart can reach new heights in 2011 and beyond.

Glad to see a form of justice finally done in the confirmation of innocence.  Nothing can give Brett back the last 20 months, and there's little justice in the torment he's had to go through.  But hopefully that is balanced out by the goodwill of us fans who have always believed.

Can't wait to see Brett back on the field again and the reception he'll receive from the fans.  I also can't wait to see Glenn back on the field with his mojo back.  Clearly the painful road traveled by Brett has also told on his brother. 

I was overjoyed with the news today !

Many thanks to DSM5 & Dan for their coverage of the events from the courtroom.

I attended a day of the trial ( Weds 22nd Sept ) & was impressed with the way Brett handled himself. Must be a huge weight off his shoulders now. Enjoy the off season.

Great post Dan. I don't get the opportunity to get on here much these days but I'm absolutely ecstatic about Brett's news. He seems to be a fine young man and  is an awesome fullback.
For the past year and a half there's been a cloud hanging over the Sea Eagles. It's lifted now. Blue skys and hottie fullback tries for 2011.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6