Silvertails at supporter group meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
When all is said and done, Byso has a good point.

If silvertails is not represented at this meeting then we should shut up in future if we don't like what comes out of it.

Obviously I can't make this meeting from Dubbo. Is anyone willing to be the voice of silvertails at this meeting?

I was thinking of shutting the silvertails shop anyway

When all is said and done, Byso has a good point.

If silvertails is not represented at this meeting then we should shut up in future if we don't like what comes out of it.

Obviously I can't make this meeting from Dubbo. Is anyone willing to be the voice of silvertails at this meeting?

agreed- I'm further away than Mata so that rules me out but Byso does have a point.
I haven't followed the earlier threads but I'm guessing Byso can't make it- can CW make it I thought he would be a good representative of the site?

Wheel, Byso and CW would have the most credibility and least baggage. Fluffy would be a good candidate as would the following:

Manlybacker
Stevie
Ryan

So Ryan has the uppers and Daniel has the downers this week?

And much like your avatar's suggestion, you keep coming up with the same old boring calls time, and time, and time again....

i quite liked the movie myself.

those members mentioned would be good to have there, of coarse assuming they can make it. The broader the cross section the better.

Wheel, Byso and CW would have the most credibility and least baggage. Fluffy would be a good candidate as would the following:

Manlybacker
Stevie
Ryan

agreed- I hope some can make it

[quote author=SilentBob]
So Ryan has the uppers and Daniel has the downers this week?

And much like your avatar's suggestion, you keep coming up with the same old boring calls time, and time, and time again....
[/quote]

Don't forget to scream on your way down.

no upper or downer just contemplating whether I can be bothered with it all anymore. I mean seriously can you?

I can't make it but also wonder whether I am the sort of person they are looking for anyhow. I have some baggage from the past (as a member of this site) and whilst I don't know some of the others involved, I have been tarred as an associate of the alternative 'rebels'.

I also am not really the person with the time or energy to rally an army of fans to support the club each weekend. I have what I think are good ideas but my guess is that the club wants volunteers who will put attendance at games where their mouths are.

As said before The Rockers have held the flag high but we need a broader and wider group of fans who will show up and get behind the team now.

I can't make Wednesday night anyway!!!!

If this thing is going to work it cannot be run by volunteers. It will need to be a club run entity and commercially attractive so it pays its way.

The way I see it the club will be running it. I think they want to have a meeting with fans to see how committed we/they are to the cause.

Can you see them investing plenty from the start if they don't have supporters willing to get behind it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4