Silvertails 2007 YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Guys, I think we need to do up another Silvertails YART. It's been 2 years since the last and it was a damn good laugh.

IMO, we should poll the website as for who plays in what position. Obviously you can't vote for yourself but after voting give a reason for your selection.

Anyhow, put your name down under this thread if you wish to be included. :D

Nominees:

- Canteen Worker
- fLIP
- Fro
- fluffy
- Cliffy is God
- Duff
- Nutzcraw
- Dan
- Matabele
- Jungle King
- Byso
- Manly Backer
- Kiwi Eagle
- PJ
- Utility Player
- Garts
- Clontago
- DSM5
- Nodd
- Chip and Chase
- Ants
- Stuey Davis Socks
- Goldie
- Robbiea
- Jatz Crackers
- Sue Ridgpipe
- Lasvegas
- Wheel
- Ryan
- SilentBob
- The Gronk
- Earl
- Crusher Cleal
- Tookey
- Volley
- Steve
- Disco
- Kaza
- Easystreet
- Blunty
- Kingyfan
- Cliffy GC
- Corso Pete

You don't get a choice CW. Once I have all the entries we do a poll for each position. :lol:

good to see you read the "Obviously you can't vote for yourself" part of flips post CW

count me in

I have only starting coming here again regularly after noticing the forum isn't stopped by the work internet -- I reckon with a last couple of months flurry, I could make the reserve grade side, pushing for a bench spot.

I'd be a backrower (i used to play backrow/centre) I have great ball skills and can put my winger away. hahahha

with my looks i can play a Craig Wing type role, do little on the field but appear in calendars, sydney confidential etc! ;) 8) :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I'm a steve menzies type... I mean they already call me beaver but it's not because I look like the kid from Leave it to beaver. ;)

Just thought of two more. If theres anyone who you guys know would be a worthy addition please say so. Or you guys can nominate yourselves. I am struggling to remember anyone on the site at the moment (Massive headache).

Ok, we have 17. I'll keep accepting entries for a few hours. Hopefully we can get half a PL side together aswell! :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4