Signs for Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Our BOZO: Order of Australia

Greenburg: Destroying the game

or

BOZO: Order of Australia

Greenburg: Ordered to face a judge

or

BOZO is an immortal

Greenburg is a disgrace

or

Resign while you still have a dollar Greenberg

Last edited:
lol I liked that one.

How about:

Guess what?
Manly really really hates you too!

The Titanic had its iceberg,
The NRL has its Greenberg!

downloadfile.jpg

I'd love it if someone who uses twitter etc posted this pic on greenturds or Hoopers account

What all of this has spotlighted is that the NRL has treated Manly unfairly so much so that when the music stops they will be one or two seats short. The anti Manly sentiment calling us cheats that has being voiced by some journalists is based on nothing more than what they have been told or that has been leaked to them by the NRL. Remember this case is all about compliance with vague, confusing and unworkable rules surrounding TPA's which the NRL openly concede needs to be changed. No one especially senior members of the NRL should be leaking anything to the press. Nor should they be giving interviews with a selected few journo's so as to put them into their camp. There now are too many rotten apples in the basket, rotten apples being poorly handled and unresolved issues, for the stench to be ignored. No need for me to list them all we all know what they are with the crazy Lodge decision being at the forefront lately and the lack of action against player managers in the Parragate not far behind.

Ikin hit the nail on the head when answering Hooper's stupid and naive question as to why the NRL would attack Fulton's integrity if not true when he answered "to show that they were right". We have been referring to the NRL trying to save face on this forum for months. That's what's these penalties and the foolish Fulton crucifixion is all about. Remember they expended a lot of money utilizing a a company in which a member has an interest to investigate Manly and clearing Manly would have been extremely embarrassing and too much to bear. Dragging Fulton into it without providing him procedural fairness might suggest that someone within the NRL has an axe to grind. Now there is a price that must be paid.

A loss of confidence in the administration of the game will adversely diminish the appeal of the product sought to be sold to the broadcasters and drive down the price.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10