Sign the Polar Bear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HoldenV8 said:
The only religion is Manly
The Church is Brookvale Oval
Our preacher is Tooves

Praise be to the mighty Sea Eagles!!!!

Hallelujah Jesus! :angel:
...I've done some work for his bro up here..they are poles apart (pun intended)
Apparently he is that "special' member of the family...take that as you want too.
(No for me.)

ando said:
Hannant would be good, but not for massive dollars

If the broncos are to be found to be over the cap by at least 500K, then they should be forced to release one player of equal value...and docked two competition points.

We only need to pay him the same amount that King is getting paid. The broncos should be forced to continue to pay him, on his current salary for the next 3 years, all of which is included in their salary cap for the next 3 years.

To think, they want to throw a million a year at DCE when they are already at least 500K over the cap.

If he is the whistleblower, he should be allowed to leave immediately, play with us, or anyone else, whilst the Broncos having to suffer paying him his wages.

Simple risk/benefit equation.

Is Hannatt good enough to risk a potential rift in the manly camp?

I don't think so.

HoldenV8 said:
The only religion is Manly
The Church is Brookvale Oval
Our preacher is Tooves

Praise be to the mighty Sea Eagles!!!!

No wonder Manly only wants sunday afternoon games.

We don't need Hannant, and yes from all reports he's a bit of an unsettling influence amongst the playing group.

bones said:
Fui Fui is unwanted at Parra beyond this year. I wouldn't complain if we gave him a one year deal.

This idea has merit. He does carry baggage at the judiciary but at the right price would be an awesome buy.

silvertail said:
If he is the whistleblower, he should be allowed to leave immediately, play with us, or anyone else,
I suppose it would be helpful to have our very own whistleblower, it certainly helped the Roosters to have one in the GF last year.

mozgrame said:
Tim Glasby is up for grabs. Only 23 and would know Tyson Andrews pretty well. Could make a great front row pairing in the near future.

Glasby just signed 2 year deal with Cowboys. Sisa Waqa to Raiders next year too. Just saw something interesting in twitter, storm have signed one player for 2015 and have 7 players leaving from this years squad.

ManlyMit said:
Just saw something interesting in twitter, storm have signed one player for 2015 and have 7 players leaving from this years squad.

Melbourne has the knack - and a smart accountant - to pick up players mid-season for bargain prices. It's smart to have such liquidity because each year good players become disillusioned mid-year and their clubs off-load them and pay much of their salary.

The Who said:
ManlyMit said:
Just saw something interesting in twitter, storm have signed one player for 2015 and have 7 players leaving from this years squad.

Melbourne has the knack - and a smart accountant - to pick up players mid-season for bargain prices. It's smart to have such liquidity because each year good players become disillusioned mid-year and their clubs off-load them and pay much of their salary.

This is the scum profiting from their years of cheating. They built a reputation during the cheating years, one they are struggling to live up to now that they are forced to play on a level field, but players still go there for unders because of that cheating reputation.

Filthy scum!!!!!!

ManlyMit said:
mozgrame said:
Tim Glasby is up for grabs. Only 23 and would know Tyson Andrews pretty well. Could make a great front row pairing in the near future.

Glasby just signed 2 year deal with Cowboys. Sisa Waqa to Raiders next year too. Just saw something interesting in twitter, storm have signed one player for 2015 and have 7 players leaving from this years squad.
Cheers MM. Glasby should develop well, given more opportunity. Scott will be a good mentor for him.

Shame the cows got to him first. Glasby never got much time at drizzle to show his stuff hes a good one. He will make a handy replacement for Tariq Sims.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4