Sign the Polar Bear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
He's a whistle blower on illegal third party payments at the Bronc's and won't be back there next year; if he would travel to Sydney again he would be a great signing.

I just posted in the Signings thread...

I'd have Kennedy before Hannant; but if we could find the coin, yeah either would be worth a go.

Especially if King retires.

Killer03 said:
From what I've heard (and this is 3rd and 4th hand, so absolutely not gospel) he's a trouble maker. I don't want someone like that here.

That was my sense of it too, when first talked about awhile ago.

Which is why I thought Kennedy might be a better option.

If Hannant toed the Manly-line...yes.

Would be a sensational signing in an area we lack a bit of genuine quality

Probably called a trouble maker coz he spilt the beans on the filth that run the Broncos

Eagle1963 said:
Possible titans not resigning Minichelo to create space for the polar bear on the Gold Coast

That's right, Mini has been told to look elsewhere. My bet is PB to the Titans.

Pepi said:
Didn't he leave the bulldogs because he was homesick?

That would be my reservation with him, but that resolved I'd say yes.

Religion shouldn't come into it. Would we not sign Sonny Bill, Hazam, or Hoppa purely because of their religion? Hardly...

Tim Glasby is up for grabs. Only 23 and would know Tyson Andrews pretty well. Could make a great front row pairing in the near future.

Its not his religion, its the fact that he is a zealot.
Joe and even Kitey are Elders in their Church.

He wants to live in his own enclave, so relocating to the beach would be too much of a morality shift :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4