Sign our own also!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Plenty of talk on WHO to sign yet only a few are top shelf....
Don't want to seem negative but spending all these big dollars on 5-6 players is not the way to go.
Would prefer 2 key forwards in the BK mould (powerful, determined leaders) & 1 marquee half with another like this Elgey from GC who has potential but is still young & not huge dollars.
It may seem easy to overlook but I'd also be also spending a bit in our own backyard.
The current Holden Cup side has many talented youngsters ready to explode into the NRL over the next 3 years & is well worth investing in.
Talking local - sign the Trjobovis brothers before there price blows out to long term deals - they are superstars for the next decade & far better than most available NRL players who are asking for overs today, this also keeps the strong culture that's been a massive part of the recent blueprint of success.

We must sign our talented kids asap. This is going to be the nucleus of the side for a long time. Then get in some experience to cover the gaps. We are gonna be fine if we do this now.

sign up the trbojevic's, gutho, tyson andrews, matty ballin, definitely lui as well, chee kam (brought the family to manly), sao, littlejohn and maybe wolfman on the cheap would be great

We must be careful to keep some money for Willow! Currently he's only being paid for wins so the poor bugger got to pay his rent this week.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6