Side Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The Manly NRL side for the Cowboys game is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan(c),Jason King,Chad Randall,Brent Kite,Steve Menzies,Luke Williamson,Ben Kennedy.

Replacements:Sam Harris,Shayne Dunley,Mark Bryant,Kylie Leuluai,Paul Stephenson,Nathan Tutt. (two to be omitted).

So who will be the lucky 2 omited?

Terry Hill or Paul Stephenson

Nathan Tutt

Where is Hecks?

Could be a smoke and mirrors job. (only we don't have a Willie or Sonny Bill to make a surprise comeback!!!)

Des is very loyal if nothing else.

whats happened toi Mattai as the bracketed player for Tezza ?

last game i say of Steppa he was being used as a speedbump by the dragons players from memory!

whats happened toi Mattai as the bracketed player for Tezza ?

last game i say of Steppa he was being used as a speedbump by the dragons players from memory!

I think Matai got suspened in PL last week.

I suppose Taylor will never get a run in first grade...... I can't believe that after 5 losses out of 6 DEssie doesn't make a bloody change.

I'd say Kennedy is in doubt if Tutt's on the bench.

Why do the club decide to release players (Randall, Stephenson, Donald) and then continue to play them, why not blood guys that are on the roster for next year. (Taylor, Ballin, Creary, Peachey)

I would think that Hecks will play, much like the Roosters game he was a late inclusion, here's hoping anyway.

Matt Bowen
Ty Williams
Josh Hannay
Paul Bowman
Matt Sing
Johnathan Thurston
Brett Firman
Paul Rauhihi
Aaron Payne
Shane Tronc
Steve Southern
Luke O'Donnell
Travis Norton [c]

Rod Jensen
David Faiumu
Jacob Lillyman
Mitchell Sargent

wasnt hecks suppossed to be back for this one?

I think Hecks should be in and King + Donald out

I'm with you. If this Taylor is anything near as good as he is talked up to be he should play. If Hecks is fit he must play. As for Matai and Stephenson it is much of a muchness in my view.

tutt over stewy2??

not sure about that, stewy2 has more potential.

Hecks may not be right or may be a "late" inclusion.

Drop harris and play 5 props, the backrow can handle 80mins especially after a rest

Cowboys have a tough team. It's a shame about Hecks - but we will miss Watmough even more. To be honest, Bryant is a lot more match fit than Hecks anyway.

It's a surprise we are still going with Donald. He hasn't offerred that much of late in my opinion, but on his day I guess.

Problem is, is that he is up against Singh.

We have to focus on defence - espescially in the middle of the ruck, because Thurston, Bowen, Bowen, Williams & co. will carve us up, knowing that we have Tezza (whilst powerful, and experienced), is very slow.

I really, really hope we win this guys. I need it for my self confidence at work!

Hill injured again, what a shock, what a shame.

Tutt again, may as well bring Moorwood back as well.

Gee this Taylor bloke must be hyped up with the best of them. Still can't get a run, does that tell anyone anything.

Cowboys by 40 on paper. Cowboys by 14.

I can't believe that the Cowboys can fit that team under the salary cap, they are clearly rorting the system and they should be investigated without delay.

In regards to Jarrod Taylor I don't understand the hype for him to be in the 1st grade team (and I am distantly related to him). He is solid in PL, but that is all, when the PL team plays well Jarrod stands out but when they are getting whacked he goes missing with the rest of the team. For me, a player that doesn't stand tall in PL when the chips are against you doesn't warrant inclusion in the NRL team.

I think it is more that Donald has been diabolical in recent weeks and people want change.

At least Taylor might show some heart, something evidently lacking in Donald's game.

His mind is obviously on the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4