Side v Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The Manly NRL side for Friday night's 7.30 p.m. kick off match against the Eels is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Paul Stephenson,Terry Hill,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Brent Kite,Chad Randall,Jason King,Luke Williamson,Glenn Stewart,Steve Menzies. Replacements: Shane Dunley,Kylie Leuluai,Mark Bryant,Sam Harris.

I agree, I am fairly confident about this week. Hindmarsh is a devasting loss for them IMO.

Hindmarch is as big a loss for them as kennedy is for us.

Glen stewart will be pumped and ready to show what he has got i think. Look out for a big one from him

if "Rolf" cant make the starting l;ine up on current form, that shows how well Willow and Stewart have been playing, quietlky confident this end.

this is a true test! pfftt

About time Glenn Stewart got a run this year

Agree Zap, considering his form in the trials. Apart from his broken thumb I reckon he would have been there in Round 1.

this is a true test! pfftt

About time Glenn Stewart got a run this year

Haha, "About time" come on, no way there is room for him when you've got Watmough, Kennedy & Menzies probably playing the best football. I did think they might have put him on the bench but Harris has been playing awesome the last few weeks.

I'm glad he's getting a run but I don't think it's about time. He'll get his shot more than one this year, let's just hope this week he has a big game!

i think when we had the injuries against the tigers he could have been given a run there, he is going to be a gun one day and a nicer bloke you could not meet

Yeah, sadly I don't get to see how they play in PL and what not been from NZ and stuff. An I did see bits of him last year. Did look very good.

Cool, my mother is going over to Australia for 20 odd days in July and I asked if I could go over and go to a game haha, she said she'll think about it.

some of them get a bit drunk and swear a bit :p :p !drunk: !drunk: :blaugh: !ill

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4