Side Named for Easts Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasson went well with limited time. I wasn't impressed with George at Oki. I like the idea of having very mobile forwards instead of heavy plodders. Lawrence, Hasson, Tom and Horo are our future. Quick, smart, tough, and all having the ability to play 80 minutes. I hope that Glenn starts to lose a few extra kilos. He looked slow on Monday night.

Terry-Randal said:
Tonga looked like a retired overweight prop.

And he has alos been to the Phil Blake turnstyle tackling school. Parra fans said that he cannot tackle and it looked obvious on Monday night that they are right

Taufua is doing well under the high ball but didnt set the defense,or perhaps we were just tired

The kid is an absolute animal and runs harder than most forwards with much more scything,reminds me of Frank Gore with his ability to punch into the smallest holes,i just hope the NFL talent scounts dont have an eye on him

if it is taufua at the back, he'll have a solid week of training in position for it unlike last week being thrust in. he did a good job stepping into some rather big shoes.
only downside is his organising from behind. he is a very quiet guy, not the type to be yelling / ordering people into positions as i'm sure brett does. just show him a bunch of inglis kick returns all week, unlike t-rex, jorge knows he has size behind him and knows how to use it!
whoever is back there will cop a barrage of bombs from pearce and maloney this week, and cronk the following week. so im sure that's high on the training agenda.
wouldn't complain if he was in #1 and hiku on the wing as he is still eased into NRL, that way if need be, they can swap around at times.

globaleagle said:
If snake is out hurt
Then Hiku may get a run
Hor-hey at full back

LOL. A Hiku Haiku!!

GlobalEagle loves
A Haiku about Hiku
Needs to get a life

Stevo said:
globaleagle said:
If snake is out hurt
Then Hiku may get a run
Hor-hey at full back

LOL. A Hiku Haiku!!

GlobalEagle loves
A Haiku about Hiku
Needs to get a life

Just when I was feeling good.

:(

Boo

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
if it is taufua at the back, he'll have a solid week of training in position for it unlike last week being thrust in. he did a good job stepping into some rather big shoes.
only downside is his organising from behind. he is a very quiet guy, not the type to be yelling / ordering people into positions as i'm sure brett does. just show him a bunch of inglis kick returns all week, unlike t-rex, jorge knows he has size behind him and knows how to use it!
whoever is back there will cop a barrage of bombs from pearce and maloney this week, and cronk the following week. so im sure that's high on the training agenda.
wouldn't complain if he was in #1 and hiku on the wing as he is still eased into NRL, that way if need be, they can swap around at times.

I was looking forward to matai and jorge teaming up again, but there are few options for fullback due to injuries etc it would seem

Fluffy said:
Stevo said:
globaleagle said:
If snake is out hurt
Then Hiku may get a run
Hor-hey at full back

LOL. A Hiku Haiku!!

GlobalEagle loves
A Haiku about Hiku
Needs to get a life

I was wondering when someone would do this

What? Tell me to get a life? Tis been done before. :p