Show of support thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel said:
We'll sitting in Cowboys Leagues Club and there are quite a few Manly jumpers/ shirts ready here the boys should have plenty of support up here tonight

Is their anyone who looks big enough to play in the forwards :p

Go the mighty sea eagles. Lets go get that minor premiership tonight.

Lets show the NRL who is boss.

GO MANLY!!!!!!

Andrew.. said:
The Wheel said:
We'll sitting in Cowboys Leagues Club and there are quite a few Manly jumpers/ shirts ready here the boys should have plenty of support up here tonight

Owen Cunningham is here staying in the same hotel as me

globaleagle said:
adams-spandex-athletic-supporters-with-cup.jpg

*showing support*

I reckon tonight's the night our jocks will hit their straps.;)

niccipops said:
I have wondered if Toovey's game plan would be to bust it all for the MP or put next week as the high priority? But since he doesn't like any form of losing the most likely plan will be to win both.:)
Tooves has publicly stated several times that the MP is not a goal, but let's not kid ourselves, that is just media-speak, we want to win this one bad. Not to mention a number of decorated senior players who have a rare opportunity to add another feather to the cap.

The Wheel said:
Andrew.. said:
The Wheel said:

Owen Cunningham is here staying in the same hotel as me

What other players have turned out for both clubs. Ian Roberts, Michael Bani, Astro Boy Farrar, Hally, Hodges....any others ???

I'm betting OJ is still probably fit enough to play.

C'mon Sea Eagles,

The media have been doing their best to ruin our season, tonight is the time we can stand up and crap in their face.

Nine news just reported Brett Stewart out tonight. Clint G in for him. Rolled his ankle last night at training. :(

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6