Should fans be pissed off at the attitudes of club staff?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering whether fans should be pissed off at the comments and apparent disrespect and attitudes of certains staff members, like say Zorba towards them as fans?

Is it also the opinion that fans who don't post on forums have more value in the eyes of people like say Zorba?

I mean seriously, does he not realise that without the fans the club essentially starts to lose money and eventually well these people will be out on their ass?

Should a media manager not be doing all they can to bridge the gap of fans and be making them feel apart of the club not make them disgruntled and want to bring bad media to the club?

Should they also be encouraging membership and ticket sales rather than making people feel less inclined to take this up?

*matas you keep editing my posts and I will start restricting your permissions to disallow it

Just wondering whether fans should be pissed off at the comments and apparent disrespect and attitudes of certains staff members, like say Zorba towards them as fans?

I'm not happy about it. The people who post on the forums are the most loyal fans. The ones who breath white and air expel maroon.

Is it also the opinion that fans who don't post on forums have more value in the eyes of people like say Zorba?

It seems that way. We are just idiots. But he'll happily take our money for his stupid comments.

I mean seriously, does he not realise that without the fans the club essentially starts to lose money and eventually well these people will be out on their ass?

He would know that, which is why I can't understand him putting his opinion before club matters.

Should a media manager not be doing all they can to bridge the gap of fans and be making them feel apart of the club not make them disgruntled and want to bring bad media to the club?

He should be doing all he can. Which doesn't include bagging supporters for no good reason.

Should they also be encouraging membership and ticket sales rather than making people feel less inclined to take this up?

Ticket sales is a hard one. You can't force someone to buy tickets however I now feel like the club doesn't deserve my money when their media manager talks about the fans the way he does.

Good public relations is vitally important. The club needs to ensure that all staff do this well and that they are not dismissive of fans and their views.

On the other side of the coin, some fans can be painful (plenty on this site for example :lol:) so dealing with them can't be easy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4