Shock Injury News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
West Pennant Hills Soccer Over 35 Division 1 back Canteen Worker has been ruled out for at least another two weeks with a serious groin injury, incurred trying to kick a ball in the mud last Sunday in the 5 - 2 to Carlingford. It was his first game back following three weeks out with a calf injury. In this game he was filling in as keeper and the groin just snapped after a simple kick - after he had conceded three goals. Team mates were relieved at the injury, in the knowledge it could have been double figures had he stayed on the field. The team, coming last, is sure to improve with Mr Worker on the sideline!!!! :drunk:
:drunk: :drunk:

West Pennant Hills coach Terry Venables was said to be upset to hear about the injury, and was worried how the team would perform without Canteen Worker.

"I'm upset to hear about the injury, and I'm worried how the team will perform without Canteen Worker" he said.

Venables was later quoted as saying that the team is winless and last with him in the team so the only way they can go is up. :lol: :lol:

Ha ha

sad news mate I hope you are ok.

In related news my team is sitting pretty in first place and are so far undefeated in the competition, well in to the second half of the season!

Though this week could see us defeated by lack of players unless rain holds out. We have only 9players available for our clash with 5th placed CC strikers, but think we should dispose of them easily since there is daylight between us and them.

Go you mighty Harbord Seasiders!

CW, how could you start a thread that was not about Dan! I'm glad he has seen fit to rectify the error.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Self-indulgent but hopefully worth a laugh.)

We all love Dan and he is the centre of our universe so it is okay!!! ;)

West Pennant Hills, eh? I'm the assistant coach for one of their Under 17's teams :p

Even though I've never played soccer for a club in my life! :)

CW, how could you start a thread that was not about Dan! I'm glad he has seen fit to rectify the error.

What else cna I ddeduce but being the centre of the universe? so many and so much gravitates toward me!

Objects gravitate towards those of large mass.

You're not a fatty boombollata are you Dan?;)

Most definitely not, I have a god-like physique, weighing in at around 75KG and around 179CM tall.....far from fat, just awesome, in fact I put the Awe in awesome!

Objects also gravitate toward exceptionally dense things (or people)......ahem......

that they do, but my robust knowledge is oft flexed upon this site and others. So whilst the insult has merit, it holds no water

So does having a god-like physique mean you are built like Cupid? i.e. a little boy with fairy wings.

Or maybe Medusa would be more accurate for you-(trouser) snakes coming out of everywhere!!

Jokes

My cricket team the Northern Bunyips are struggling in their first season in the league.

We are 0 and 4 and have had 2 games rained out now.

In fact, Brisbane is suppose to be in a drought... we are up to round 6 now and 4 of our games have been rain affected.. 2 we have played through and 2 we have had to abandon.. such BS.. it pisses me off.

Hopefully, after a season of getting our bodies back into excercise mode and a season of skills under our belts we'll come back bigger and better next year.

I'm that confident we won't make the finals I have bought a ticket to the Manly V broncs game on the 5th of August.. which is the first week of the finals.

:lol:

I always thought a good name for a club sporting team would be "Australia".

Then you could say things like "I have to go and play cricket for Australia this weekend"

So does having a god-like physique mean you are built like Cupid? i.e. a little boy with fairy wings.

Or maybe Medusa would be more accurate for you-(trouser) snakes coming out of everywhere!!

Jokes

ahhh the modern "image" of cupid no. maybe the original.

Dan is soft. You only have to look at him and he is injured.

He uses it as a tactic to get sympathy from women. Works quite well I am told.

At my age the only sympathy I get is that I am told - you are too bloody old for this and get laughed at.

Dan is soft. You only have to look at him and he is injured.

He uses it as a tactic to get sympathy from women. Works quite well I am told.

At my age the only sympathy I get is that I am told - you are too bloody old for this and get laughed at.

I have so far not been injured once, may have something to do with not playing centre mid this year though. I am still waiting for the seasons end to get surgery on my knee.

I don't need sympathy to get women, I Fonzie went to the Dan school of cool

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4