She's hot, but she aint real bright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tookey, are you one of those guys who stand out the front of primary schools on election day and give people pamphlets they don't want in the hope they'll vote for someone because thats what the paper says to do? ;)

Tookey, are you one of those guys who stand out the front of primary schools on election day and give people pamphlets they don't want in the hope they'll vote for someone because thats what the paper says to do? ;)

Unlike the majority of some of these guys that was stupid enough to vote Labor in the NSW state election hey ;)

Then back it up by trying to get Ned Flanders in :)

I didn't know Ned Flanders went to strip clubs. What does he say- look at those boob-oly-oobolies?

I've done that one a few times in the past. Bloody hard job and my hat goes off to everyone who does it-even if they are doing it for that other mob.

It's scary though how many people turn up not knowing who is labor and who is liberal. I've seen the results change quite a lot when you don't have enough people there ramming bits of paper down everyones throat. If people knew what they were doing then no one would need to be handing out how to vote cards.

Yeah but that would advantage the micro parties-they wouldn't need people power, just a bunch of pamphlets.

It's probably the way to go but the major parties would never agree to it, especially the ALP as thee generally can get the most people on the ground.

I didn't know Ned Flanders went to strip clubs. What does he say- look at those boob-oly-oobolies?

On the channel 7 sunday morning news program. They did a funny spoof recounting past episodes with Ned coming out with similar comments Rud made. Quite funny really.

Yeh I handed out how to vote labor (note the spelling) pamphlets at the last state election.

Only joking. My court orders don't allow me to go within 200 metres of a primary school. ;)

Tookey, King O'malley I think it was changed it to Labor in 1911 or 1912, was an early example of us being americanised in our language.

Thanks Fro. I learnt something new today.

O'Malley's other legacy was the spelling of "Labor" in the Australian Labor Party's title in the American style. He was a spelling reform enthusiast and persuaded the party that "Labor" was a more "modern" spelling than "Labour." Although the American spelling has not become established in Australia, Labor has preserved the spelling.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8