Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
34 PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Total embarrassment for the first half, lucky that Cronulla switched off 2nd half.
DCE had mostly a shocker.
I’ll list the main faults of his.

1. Dropped the kick off which set the tone of embarrassment
2. bad 1st half kicking game wth kicks going too high in the air, or poorly directed.
3. crucial easy missed tackle on Mulatalo which allowed the 3rd try.
4. DCE too slow to catch up to Talakai for his 3rd try assist.
5. 2nd half. really silly play where he kicking the ball on a six again call which was loud and easily readable.
6 DCE 2 “try assists” shouldn’t get hardly any credit as an “assist” because both are simple hit-up style side passes that even Keppie could accomplish.
7….. more to list but who’s got all day to make lists ? (apparently I do )

PS. I focus on DCE because you should never pay someone that much who badly undermines your salary cap, and with DCE you won’t be competitive against good teams. EVER.

PPS. Reserve graders like Parker, Harper…….are too obvious easily replaceable issess. DCE is a core fundamental problem that needs to be addressed ASAP. hopefully DCE end of season & big game inevitable failures won’t go unchecked for another season.

Total embarrassment for the first half, lucky that Cronulla switched off 2nd half.

2. bad 1st half kicking game wth kicks going too high in the air, or poorly directed.
5. 2nd half. really silly play where he kicking the ball on a six again call which was loud and easily readable.
6 DCE 2 “try assists” shouldn’t get hardly any credit as an “assist” because both are simple hit-up style side passes that even Keppie could accomplish.

PS. I focus on DCE because you should never pay someone that much who badly undermines your salary cap, and with DCE you won’t be competitive against good teams. EVER.

PPS. Reserve graders like Parker, Harper…….are too obvious easily replaceable issess. DCE is a core fundamental problem that needs to be addressed ASAP. hopefully DCE end of season & big game inevitable failures won’t go unchecked for another season.
As I have mentioned before on this forum ,after watching closely our halves compared to the top 3 teams halves ,we will not win the competition with Foran and Evans . Our only hope is for them to not play through injuries then we might have a chance .Also hoping the other clubs don't come and steal our youngsters while we are extending our oldies contracts .Watched Titans ,Bulldogs and how good would they be with a Schuster and Weekes halves pairing .

Just saw 9's Footy Show review our game and the whole segment was devoted to Talakai, praising his performance, criticising Harper and built up next week's match-up - Talakai vs Staggs. Not a word about us and to the uninitiated, there was only one team playing and we didn't score :swear:

OK OK Tslog, he rejected you once for a date. But that was years ago. Might be time to move on.

Just saw 9's Footy Show review our game and the whole segment was devoted to Talakai, praising his performance, criticising Harper and built up next week's match-up - Talakai vs Staggs. Not a word about us and to the uninitiated, there was only one team playing and we didn't score :swear:
Agreed Alinda. Was just about to write something myself. This show has gone to the dogs. How unenthusiastic are Johns and Fittler ? Danica is nice but has no gravitas with these guys who all seem to be on Valium or something. Not the first time we've been treated poorly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8