Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 20, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 40
Suncorp Stadium
02 Aug 2021 08:05 PM

Team Lists

always had wraps on Tent [ Paseka ] but maybe to just give some more attention to his defensive technique , has tended to fall of or drop off some tackles in recent times . Much better to stay more on his feet and try and effect some better targeted tackling . Always tries to get over the advantage line with good , hard runs and no issues there but again maybe just some more selective and ' hit and stick ' type defence . No reason why Siro can not go well as a middle if he can focus on his strengths and fit into the present pattern of play , surely he has had enough experience by now .

Always difficult for a tall big man to be a great defender. They don't move quite a fast and have a long way down to nab one of the little guys

Always difficult for a tall big man to be a great defender. They don't move quite a fast and have a long way down to nab one of the little guys
Just seems to be going in too early occasionally with legs tackles and missing his mark . Agile and big enough to hit more direct and to be maybe better balanced on his feet

Gosh Des uses a lot of words to get across something he could say in a quarter of the time. But hey, I'm sure there are many on this site would suggest I'm an expert at verbosity, going on and on and on. Further, I'd like to say..... :party:
Why stop there?

NRL emergency in wake of Queensland lockdown

The NRL could be forced to suspend matches this weekend with the Queensland Government announcing a lockdown in Brisbane.

David Riccio and Michael Carayannis
July 31, 2021 - 11:15AM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

The NRL are investigating the impact on the competition following an emergency lockdown declared by the Queensland Government.

Parts of Queensland will go into lockdown from 4pm today, as health officials confirm there are six new local cases of Covid-19 — all the highly infectious Delta strain.

Deputy Premier Steven Miles said the lockdown would start at 4pm on Saturday with the 11 local government areas (LGAs) already subject to mask requirements ordered to stay at home.

He said it would be the strictest lockdown Queensland has ever had.

Chief Health Officer Dr Jeanette Young said there would be no games.

“No, there will be no football matches,” Dr Young said.

“So, no community sport, no professional sport, nothing for the next three days. Starting as of 4pm today.”

V’landys said the NRL was trying to keep the games going, with a Suncorp Stadium double header scheduled for Saturday night.

“I am talking to the government,” he said.

Asked if the NRL will be shut down, V’landys said: “I don’t know. We are going through several options at the moment. We are trying to keep the games going.”

Read more:

THE 11 LGAs GOING INTO LOCKDOWN
  • City of Brisbane
  • Moreton Bay Regional Council
  • City of Gold Coast
  • City of Ipswich
  • Lockyer Valley Regional Council
  • Logan City
  • Noosa Shire Council
  • Redland City
  • Scenic Rim Regional Council
  • Somerset Regional Council
  • Sunshine Coast Regional Council

Well lets see here. What am I up against. The Mahabharata has almost 2 million words in it. The Bible has a little over 3 million words. This is what I'm up against. Now from the beginning.... by the way, you do have the time to read dont you? :banghead:
Yes I do. For starters, I just read your post.;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4