Game Day: Sharks v Manly [Round 10, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smart move, releasing Tonginoa this week numbnuts. He was in the team to cover these vacancies last week.

But hang on, it's all up Des sleeve.

No AFB and Croker. No two points ... ladders , chinamen , black cats forever

Are you sure AFB is out? I believe he got through yesterday’s Captains run fine. We need an 18th man there on standby given Blacktown aren’t playing at the same venue so I would imagine Paseka would be there for that reason.

Are you sure AFB is out? I believe he got through yesterday’s Captains run fine. We need an 18th man there on standby given Blacktown aren’t playing at the same venue so I would imagine Paseka would be there for that reason.

Agree Mitch I am hoping that AFB is good to go and paseka is 18th man.

Sorry , but if Des selects The Magic Pudding over Paseka, especially after releasing Tanginoa for nothing, one had to questions the team selections, and recruitment as a team.

Don’t know. Just saying if he is we are toast
Paseka is a passenger in reserves. If he plays like that he’ll get eaten. Let’s hope the step up inspires him but sounds like AFB ok anyway.

Sorry , but if Des selects The Magic Pudding over Paseka, especially after releasing Tanginoa for nothing, one had to questions the team selections, and recruitment as a team.
Paseka has a lot of soul searching to do to earn his way back into this side. Im happy with Pudding, he’ll get better, especially on the back of big games like this :)

Look, if we can manage to bag 4 tries and kick some goals that should be enough to get us home, taking into consideration the 3 or 4 disallowed tries we will receive. Our defence should get us home provided we dont have another half dozen injuries.

I can picture a Manly win arm wrestle type game 22-18, but we have it in us to flog the Sharks by 12-20 pts.

Don’t know. Just saying if he is we are toast
Paseka is a passenger in reserves. If he plays like that he’ll get eaten. Let’s hope the step up inspires him but sounds like AFB ok anyway.

Paseka may be one of those characters like Lane that can’t get it going at the lower level but steps up in first grade

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6