Sharks side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
1 David Simmons
2 Mitch Brown
3 Ben Pomeroy
4 Fraser Anderson
5 Dane Nielsen
6 Henry Perenara
7 Brett Seymour
8 Luke Douglas
9 Kevin Kingston
10 Craig Stapleton
11 Cameron Ciraldo
12 Dayne Weston
13 Reece Williams

INTERCHANGE

14 Eddie Su'a
15 Jacob Selmes
16 Paul Stephenson
17 Isaac De Gois

If it is a clear night, we should drop at least 40 onto our differential. am weary of being overconfident, but ****, their forward park is nothing, especially minus Thompson

Having lost to the Dragons and Penrith I am very wary of predicting anything at all. However if we don't win this one, we will never ever win at Shark Park againg.

Friday night, current form and all the absences should ensure the crowd is low, as their fans are more fickle than Manly supporters. Hopefully the goldfish bowl will be empty with few fans to get behind them or influence the ref!!

by all accounts he is starting to make a fist of the backrow so being tested against our forward pack will be a good gauge to how well he is going

Good to see Steppa back in the side.
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: His career has gone ahead in leaps and bounds since leaving Brookie. Mind you he is now playing the forwards. Josh Hannay still can't get a spot despite all the injuries and suspensions!!!!

That side is certainly a who's who of who?

I'm not quite as tired as you Kiwi, of being overconfident in this one. I'm looking forward to an absolute shellacking. We go into this with a good form line and whilst they will try to play on the "noone expects us to win" underdog status, we should win by the length of the straight. This is Orford's chance to orchestrate a mercy killing and call for the screen on Cronulla's semi final hopes, anything less will be seen as a failure IMO.

[quote author=DSM5]
Good to see Steppa back in the side.
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: His career has gone ahead in leaps and bounds since leaving Brookie. Mind you he is now playing the forwards. Josh Hannay still can't get a spot despite all the injuries and suspensions!!!![/quote]

Hannay was released to play union in Europe.

If you think Matai is bad, watch the swinging arm of Cammy Ciraldo... I bet he will get penalised at least once for a high shot.

How has their PL side been travelling.

If all else fails we can wait for peanut head (Stephenson) to come onto the field and run straight at him.

I wonder if the Fonz will pay us a visit?

What happenned to Thompson?

Sharks site says Thommo has been battling a knee injury and was lucky to play against the Roosters. Looks like the Gummies have written this week off and hope to have more players back the next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4