Sharks Game This Monday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of course I'll be going, even though I loathe Monday night football.
We have a fantastic record against Cronulla, which is one thing that fills me with hope. Plus I'm sure pride will help some of our 'superstars' play a lot better than they have in the first two rounds.

LOL, what's your old man saying about all of this @Dan ? He must be spewing.
Now I've moved away he doesn't really have anyone to watch it with so doesn't take much interest in it

Wow so the NRL is on the t.v. In Amsterdam. Is it prime time and free in H.D.?
It's streamed free and in hd (720p) because there is no broadcast partner here.

I watch it through Kodi on my TV so it just feels like the full live tv experience. We get every game

Friend has a whole row for the Nucks v Avalanche game $60 a ticket if you want me to put you in touch

Many thanks, and the price isn't bad, but I shall have to pass.

(Unless the row is in corporate box next to benning and linden)

:)

-You're up early.

Many thanks, and the price isn't bad, but I shall have to pass.

(Unless the row is in corporate box next to benning and linden)

:)

-You're up early.
Up late, not early. Tender due in a few hours. Just dotting all the lower case j's before we submit

I live in Canberra, I'll finish work at 5pm, Canberra is about 4 hours away from Manly on a good day let alone on a Monday night, game will finish at about 10pm, got work at 6am Tuesday, math doesn't work out, I like sleep too much.

I'll watch from home, therefore; I'm also no true Manly fan.

I will however be at the Canberra game if there is one this year!

It would require a monumental effort for me to get there on Monday night. Let the team show me that first, and then we can talk.

I am going. I want to be there for our first win .
Its is easy to support your team when they are winning but we also need to support our beloved Sea eagles in the tough times as well.
We have a good record against the goldfish and there were signs of improvement on Monday night.
I dont think our boys would want to lose 2 in a row at Brookvale.
After all it is a results driven business :)

I must say ( for once ) you are dead right @BOZO , it's so easy to be a bandwaggoner , and plenty are guilty of that.

If I lived on the beaches I'd go, I know it's difficult being a Monday night BUT if you can get there you should!!

I must say ( for once ) you are dead right @BOZO , it's so easy to be a bandwaggoner , and plenty are guilty of that.

If I lived on the beaches I'd go, I know it's difficult being a Monday night BUT if you can get there you should!!
I am sure you will be with us in spirit watching the game live on fox feathered friend

Lots of alcohol required to sit through Monday nights game

Hope the penns are providing free beer to long suffering supporters who turn
Up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4