Sharks Game This Monday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We'll be going. Last night, if Parcell's try had been awarded it would have made a difference. If Lyon's attempt at a try with his kick in goal had come off it would have a difference. Also if DCE had kicked in goal instead of passing the ball we may have scored a try or at least got another set of six.Thats 3 chances that could have given us 18 points and that's what we were beaten by. The big thing is it would have put the Tigers under a lot of pressure at the end of the game and who knows how they would have handled it. I know we have still a lot of problems and players have got to get used to each other but I feel that the more they play together the better they will be. We are a work in progress. I really enjoyed watching Walkers try and Taupau's try and running and I feel we will see more of this in the coming weeks as everyone starts to gel and know each other's games. Go Manly.

If Lyon's attempt at a try with his kick in goal had come off it would have a difference. Also if DCE had kicked in goal instead of passing the ball we may have scored a try or at least got another set of six.Thats 3 chances that could have given us 18 points and that's what we were beaten by. The big thing is it would have put the Tigers under a lot of pressure at the end of the game and who knows how they would have handled it. I know we have still a lot of problems and players have got to get used to each other but I feel that the more they play together the better they will be. We are a work in progress. I really enjoyed watching Walkers try and Taupau's try and running and I feel we will see more of this in the coming weeks as everyone starts to gel and know each other's games. Go Manly.
I'm hearing you, but as my old Dad says,
" IF the dog didn't stop to sh*t, he would've caught the rabbit"

IF- no, he isn't Rudyard Kipling.;)

Last edited:
No- not going..
Stay at home so the spectacle looks terrible on fox.
That will make them think twice about giving us so many mon night games

Sadly a no for me. I love to support my team at the ground. Too hard on a Monday night with a young family and not being a northern beaches local.

I'm still thinking about setting up the Sat Dish, depends on what side gets chosen.

They run out with the named 17, probably not!!

I am going. I want to be there for our first win .
Its is easy to support your team when they are winning but we also need to support our beloved Sea eagles in the tough times as well.
We have a good record against the goldfish and there were signs of improvement on Monday night.
I dont think our boys would want to lose 2 in a row at Brookvale.
After all it is a results driven business :)

I now live almost an hour away with no traffic, work wake ups are 4:30am and come June there'll be a new Sea Eagle to look after so I don't see me attending any night games this year. I apologise for my lack of commitment to the team and now announce myself as a supporter that isn't true. They boys will, however, probably be able to hear me yelling at the tv though. I'm loud when it comes to the footy.

I now live almost an hour away with no traffic, work wake ups are 4:30am and come June there'll be a new Sea Eagle to look after so I don't see me attending any night games this year. I apologise for my lack of commitment to the team and now announce myself as a supporter that isn't true. They boys will, however, probably be able to hear me yelling at the tv though. I'm loud when it comes to the footy.

Hey! congrats on the impending birth!

If it's a boy, it'll be eggsonson :)

I'll go if @Dan goes!
and @robbiea
and @cava2323
and @HK_Eagle

:angel::giggle::airplane::snowboarder:

1507713_10208934310932520_5920599787319576758_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4