Shark Defence Gone West!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Can't believe what has gone wrong with the Shark's defence. Tigers made it look second rate. Looked like Manly's defence last year.

Great opportunity for Manly to get a further skip on the teams chasing, especially if the Drags could beat the Cowboys (which is unlikely!)

If results go our way (we win, parra and drags lose,) we'll open up a 4 point lead on the rest of the field. Crayzee. How's Canberra CW? I hear their internet cafe's are first class.

I can't say I am too impressed with the Tiges. Tipped them the last two weeks and finally gave up and they cruise to a victory. The Sharks have fallen to pieces and were very ordinary.

in the last 3 weeks they have conceeded comething like 124 points

they will follow canberra down the table

ive been saying it for ages.. Sharks will be lucky to make the 8

Ever since the brookie game.. i havent rated them. They have been lucky to play teams out of form or with injuries.

If results go our way (we win, parra and drags lose,) we'll open up a 4 point lead on the rest of the field. Crayzee. How's Canberra CW? I hear their internet cafe's are first class.
Sadly I haven't got there yet. Daughter 1 has had to have her appendix out down there so my better half left me behind to play soccer (may cost me a lot as I didn't drop everything to go down!!!!)

Am catching a bus from Central tonight at 6 pm. Almost close enough to go and watch the Seags but that would finish things off!!!!

Go Manly!

Canberra is cold, wet and revolting and the Calvary Hospital at Belconnen might be the best place to be!!!!! 8| 8|

Ever since the brookie game.. i havent rated them. They have been lucky to play teams out of form or with injuries.

Did you watch their match against the Cowboys? They were superb. On the back of a pretty decent forward pack and Kimmorley's kicking game, they are a very competent team. Their backline is not too shabby either.

[quote author=KaZa]

Did you watch their match against the Cowboys? They were superb. On the back of a pretty decent forward pack and Kimmorley's kicking game, they are a very competent team. Their backline is not too shabby either.

[/quote]

Cowboys off night ;) :violin:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4